Thandie Newton quotes
“If we're all living in ourselves and mistaking it for life, then we're devaluing and desensitizing life.”
“I'm good at playing the emotionally strangled person. The woman who is in the worst place in her life. That's me!”
“Having children is life-changing, to state the obvious. It's a gigantic shift in your life and I welcomed it.”
“I'm always angry. I wake up angry. There is a lot to be angry about. Anger is a positive energy.”
“You're not gonna shoot me Sean, not this bitch, ‘cause she's worth thirty seven million pounds.”
“- Regina Lambert: You are actually quite sweet for a stars and bars company man, aren't you?
- Lewis Bartholomew: You've discovered my secret side Mrs. Lambert. Keep it under your hat. Boo!”
“- Regina Lambert: Have you ever been in love in Paris, Joshua?
- Joshua Peters: Uh, I can't say I've had that pleasure, Reggie.
- Regina Lambert: Well, you're still young. Maybe you still have a chance.
- Joshua Peters: That would be nice.”
“- Ethan Hunt: Don't you think we should wait a decent interval?
- Nyah Nordoff-Hall: Who wants to be decent?”
“- Vaako: Remember your place Dame Vaako.
- Dame Vaako: My place is at your side dear husband.”
“The more you resist, the greater the damage will be.”
“I don't have a conscience. I'm a bloody thief.”
“- Regina Lambert: You're a good listener
- Joshua Peters: No. You're a good talker.”
“- Ethan Hunt: You turned around.
- Nyah Nordoff-Hall: What are you going to do? Spank me?”