Betty Marion White quotes
“The real judges of your character aren't your neighbors, your relatives, or even the people you play bridge with. The folks who really know you are waiters, waitresses, and clerks.”
- From the movie: Bringing Down the House
“We have to brush your hair differently. You look like a fag.”
- La trovi in Actors, Science & Nature
“Animals don't lie. Animals don't criticize. If animals have moody days, they handle them better than humans do. ”
“- Sheriff Hank Keough: Ma'am, your husband Bernie... you didn't by any chance lead him to the lake blindfolded?
- Mrs. Bickerman: If I had a dick, this is where I'd tell you to suck it!”
“- Jack Wells: Do you know how your husband died?
- Mrs. Bickerman: Oh yes! I killed him.
- Jack Wells: You killed him?
- Mrs. Bickerman: Oh yes!”