James Hong quotes
“Having you in his life doesn't mean less for me. It means more for him.”
“- Mr. Ping: What was I supposed to do, huh? What if the pandas don't have food you like? You're never gonna be able to save the world on an empty stomach.
- Li: Oh yes, about that. We can't share the location of the village with others. So...
- Mr. Ping: Oh, you think I can't keep a secret, huh? I raised Po for twenty years before I finally told...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Your son got angry at you. Welcome to parenthood.”
“I am very fussy; I am very detailed; I nag a lot.”
“Doing comedy is still in my veins; that's my first love.”
“- Gen. Trau: Colonel Braddock, is it not true that during the war there was a price on your head of 5,000 American Dollars?
- Col. James Braddock: It was more like 20,000. Why don't you tell us why there was a price on my head?
- Gen. Trau: For your war crimes, of course.
- Col. James Braddock: For killing assholes like you!”
“- Po: It's just plain old noodle soup? You don't add some kind of special sauce or something?
- Mr. Ping: Don't have to. To make something special you just have to believe it's special.”
“- Y B'ham: Boy have no family. All killed.
- Capt. T.C. Doyle: You mean in the war?
- Y B'ham: No, hit by falling star... Yes, in war.”
“- Roy Batty: Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
- Hannibal Chew: Don't know, I don't know such stuff. I just do eyes, ju-, ju-, just eyes... just genetic design, just eyes. You Nexus, huh? I design your eyes.
- Roy Batty: Chew, if only you could see what I've seen with your eyes!”