James Hong quotes
“- Mr. Ping: What was I supposed to do, huh? What if the pandas don't have food you like? You're never gonna be able to save the world on an empty stomach.
- Li: Oh yes, about that. We can't share the location of the village with others. So...
- Mr. Ping: Oh, you think I can't keep a secret, huh? I raised Po for twenty years before I finally told...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Your son got angry at you. Welcome to parenthood.”
“Having you in his life doesn't mean less for me. It means more for him.”
“I am very fussy; I am very detailed; I nag a lot.”
“Doing comedy is still in my veins; that's my first love.”
“- Gen. Trau: Colonel Braddock, is it not true that during the war there was a price on your head of 5,000 American Dollars?
- Col. James Braddock: It was more like 20,000. Why don't you tell us why there was a price on my head?
- Gen. Trau: For your war crimes, of course.
- Col. James Braddock: For killing assholes like you!”
“- Po: It's just plain old noodle soup? You don't add some kind of special sauce or something?
- Mr. Ping: Don't have to. To make something special you just have to believe it's special.”
“- Y B'ham: Boy have no family. All killed.
- Capt. T.C. Doyle: You mean in the war?
- Y B'ham: No, hit by falling star... Yes, in war.”
“- Roy Batty: Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
- Hannibal Chew: Don't know, I don't know such stuff. I just do eyes, ju-, ju-, just eyes... just genetic design, just eyes. You Nexus, huh? I design your eyes.
- Roy Batty: Chew, if only you could see what I've seen with your eyes!”