Clark Gregg quotes
“'The Avengers' is exciting on the level 'The Matrix' or 'Indiana Jones' was when I was kid. I think it will be timeless.”
“- Henrietta: Tell me about your adventure.
- Sebastian: I can't remember anything.
- Henrietta: That's going to make a hell of a novel. 300 blank pages.
- Sebastian: Shut up.”
“- Steckle: You're being groomed...
- Carter: I'm being groomed! Mark, thank you, thank you. I'm going to kick so much ass for you, I'm going to take no prisoners, I'm going to be your ninja assassin!”
“- Doug Mackenzie: You have a date, they call, you're doing business at nine o'clock at night.
- Ann: I wasn't doing business.
- Doug Mackenzie: Oh, well what were you doing then that was so important that you shouldn't call your fianc...
- Ann: I... have to tell you that it is all over between us, Doug. I met somebody else, and it's very serious...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nadya: I'm entitled to my lawyer...
- Miller: You're entitled to shit. You're entitled to tell me what you know.”
“- Sebastian: First I have to live a little so I have something to write about.
- Henrietta: So, for the time being, you're just going to live a little?
- Sebastian: No, I'm going to live a lot.”