Paul Bettany quotes
“- William Thatcher: Were you robbed?
- Geoffrey Chaucer: [laughs] Funny really, yes, but at the same time a huge resounding no. It's more of an... involuntary vow of poverty... really.”
“Wanda-We are an unusual couple you know.
Vision-Oh I don’t think that was ever in question.”
“Oh Wanda, I’m incapable of forgetfulness. I remember everything. That’s not an exaggeration, in fact, I’m incapable of exaggeration.”
“You’re gonna be the person you decide to be, or you’re gonna be the person everyone else tells you you are. You get to choose.”
“I admire anyone who can crawl their way out of a sewer.”
“- Dryden Vos: You need an incredibly fast ship, and a brilliant pilot.
- Han Solo: We've got the pilot.”
“- Wat: I don't understand women.
- Geoffrey Chaucer: Nor do I. But they understand us. Well, maybe not you.”
“The man failed to salute. There's hierarchies even in nature. There is no disdain in nature.”
“- Mortdecai: What should I do now?
- Jock: Run, sir.
- Mortdecai: Again?”
“- Silas: You and your brethren possess what is not rightfully yours.
- Jacques Saunière: I... I don't know what you are talking about.
- Silas: Is it a secret you will die for?”
“- Ultron: Stark asked for a savior, and settled for a slave.
- Vision: I suppose we're both disappointments.
- Ultron: [laughs] I suppose we are.
- Vision: Humans are odd. They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and try to control what won't be. But there is grace in their failings. I think you missed that.
- Ultron: They're doomed!
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ultron: You're unbelievably naïve.
- Vision: Well, I was born yesterday.”
“Mathematics... mathematics is never going to lead you to higher truth and you know why? Because it's boring!”
“The trouble with talking about acting is that it's like sex. It's enormously fun to do but just dreadfully embarrassing when you have to talk about it.”
“I was born a Catholic and now I'm a lapsed Catholic. I'm something but I'm not a believer any more.”
“I'm sure some people have an absolute grasp of where they are in their careers. I just don't think about it that much.”
“Look into my eyes. Look into my fucking eyes.”
“You know, the feeling that people experience when they stand on the edge like this isn't the fear of falling; it's the fear that they might jump.”
“- Will Emerson: Well, you're a better man than me.
- Eric Dale: That's always been true.”
“The more you struggle the more this is going to hurt.”
“And one and two and three and four and your hands should be light like a birdie on a branch. And one and two and three and four and Wat doesn't lead, he follows like a girl.”