Dan Castellaneta quotes
“I dunno what to tell you, Marge! I don't think about things. I respect people who do, but...
I just try to make the days not hurt until I get to crawl in next you again.”
“Lisa-Ralph thinks I like him but I only gave him a valentine because I felt sorry for him.
Homer-Ah, sweet pity. Where would my love life have been without it?”
“You've got the brains and the talent to go as far as you want. And when you do, I'll be right there to borrow money.”
“Homer's Brain-Don't you get it? You've got to use reverse psychology.
Homer-That sounds too complicated.
Homer's Brain-OK, don't use reverse psychology.
Homer-All right, I will!”
Homer-I know you're upset right now, so I'll pretend you didn't say that.”
- Lisa Simpson: You can't take revenge on an animal! That's the whole point of "Moby Dick"!
- Homer Simpson: The point of "Moby Dick" is "Be yourself".
“- Lisa Simpson: History is written by the winners, Dad.
- Homer Simpson: I thought it was written by losers.”
“- Aladdin 'Al': So Genie, how does it feel to be free?
- Blue Genie: Seriously? I love it!”
“If these Celebrities didn't want people going through their garbage or saying they're Gay, they should not have expressed themselves creatively...”
“- Lisa Simpson: Dad, just for once don't you want to try something new?
- Homer Simpson: Oh Lisa, trying is just the first step toward failure.”
“- Homer Simpson: Hey, Marge. Isn't it great being married to someone who's recklessly impulsive?
- Marge Simpson: Actually, it's aged me horribly.”
“- Bart Simpson: Dad!
- Homer Simpson: What seems to be the problem, officers?
- Bart Simpson: Tell them you dared me to do it!
- Chief Wiggum: If that's true, then you should be taking the raphere, not your son.
- Homer Simpson: And what happens to me if it's my fault?
- Chief Wiggum: You'll have to attend a one hour parenting class.
- Homer...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It is better to watch things then to do them.”
“The humor is essentially dark for a cartoon and sophisticated.”
“Sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad.”
“This book doesn't have any answers!”