Dan Castellaneta quotes
“- Lisa Simpson: History is written by the winners, Dad.
- Homer Simpson: I thought it was written by losers.”
“- Aladdin 'Al': So Genie, how does it feel to be free?
- Blue Genie: Seriously? I love it!”
“If these Celebrities didn't want people going through their garbage or saying they're Gay, they should not have expressed themselves creatively...”
“I dunno what to tell you, Marge! I don't think about things. I respect people who do, but...
I just try to make the days not hurt until I get to crawl in next you again.”
“- Lisa Simpson: Dad, just for once don't you want to try something new?
- Homer Simpson: Oh Lisa, trying is just the first step toward failure.”
“- Homer Simpson: Hey, Marge. Isn't it great being married to someone who's recklessly impulsive?
- Marge Simpson: Actually, it's aged me horribly.”
“- Bart Simpson: Dad!
- Homer Simpson: What seems to be the problem, officers?
- Bart Simpson: Tell them you dared me to do it!
- Chief Wiggum: If that's true, then you should be taking the raphere, not your son.
- Homer Simpson: And what happens to me if it's my fault?
- Chief Wiggum: You'll have to attend a one hour parenting class.
- Homer...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It is better to watch things then to do them.”
“The humor is essentially dark for a cartoon and sophisticated.”
“Sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad.”
“This book doesn't have any answers!”
“[referring to his monkey Mr. Teeny]
We're going to drop him out of a helicopter and see what happens!
[Pats Mr. Teeny]
Aw, don't worry. Nothing's going to happen to you, Mr. Teeny Number 7.”
“That was the most incredible experience of my life! And now, to find my family, save my town, and drop ten pounds!”
“- Bart Simpson: Did you at least bring my clothes?
- Homer Simpson: Shirt, socks, everything you need.
- Bart Simpson: You didn't bring my pants!
- Homer Simpson: Who am I, Tommy Bahama?
- Bart Simpson: Oh, this is the worst day of my life.
- Homer Simpson: The worst day of your life so far.”
“- Bart Simpson: I'm done working. Working is for chumps.
- Homer Simpson: Son, I'm proud of you. I was twice your age before I figured that out.”
“A long long time ago, the Earth was ruled by dinosaurs. They were big, so not a lot of people went around hassling 'em. Actually, no people went around hassling 'em 'cause there weren't any people yet.”
“We have a great life here in Alaska, and we're never going back to America again!”
“A giant meteorite struck the Earth. Goodbye dinosaurs! But what if the dinosaurs weren't all destroyed? What if the impact of that meteor created a parallel dimension where the dinosaurs continued to thrive and evolve into intelligent, vicious, and aggressive beings... just like us? And hey, what if they found a way back?”