“The Lego Batman Movie” quotes(2017)
Plot – You can always trust Batman to watch over criminals. To save Gotham City once again, Batman is forced to collaborate with the new police commissioner and a young orphan. In doing so, he will learn how to work in a team and make new friends.
All actors – Will Arnett, Michael Cera, Rosario Dawson, Ralph Fiennes, Siri, Zach Galifianakis, Jenny Slate, Jason Mantzoukas, Conan O'Brien, Doug Benson, Billy Dee Williams, Zoë Kravitz, Kate Micucci, Riki Lindhome, Eddie Izzard, Seth Green, Jemaine Clement, Ellie Kemper, Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Adam Devine, Hector Elizondo, Mariah Carey, Lauren White, David Burrows, Laura Kightlinger, Brent Musburger, Ralph Garman, Chris Hardwick, Todd Hansen, Chris McKay, Abel Arnett, Archie Arnett, Charlie Bean, Marco Campagno, Garret Elkins, Ryan Halprin, Alison Ingram, Holly Isaacson, Kelly Lafferty, Doug Nicholas, Samantha Nisenboim, Chris Paluszek, Wendell Stephens, Vanara Taing, Matt Town, Bram Tulloch, John Venzon, Matt Villa, Mark Jonathan Davis, Evan Kishiyamashow all
“The Lego Batman Movie” Quotes 25 quotes
“If you call me Batgirl, can I call you Batboy?”
“I'm a night-stalking, crime-fighting vigilante, and a heavy metal rapping machine. I don't feel anything emotionally, except for rage. 24/7, 365, at a million percent.”
“- Batman: Lesson number three. When going stealth, you gotta hide every part of you, physically and emotionally. Got it?
- Robin: Yeah!”
“- Batman: Batman's life lesson number two. Vigilantes don't have bedtimes.
- Robin: Yes! So, what's the vigilante policy on cookies?
- Batman: Unlimited!”
“He's evil, he's magic, and it's about to get tragic. It's Voldemort!”
“He likes long, violent walks on historic builds. It's King Kong!”
- Batman: You think you're my greatest enemy?
- The Joker: Who else drives you to one-up them the way I do?
- Batman: Superman.
- The Joker: Superman's not a bad guy!
- Batman: I like to fight around.
- The Joker: You're seriously saying that there's nothing special about us?
- Batman: There is no "us". Never will be.
“Hold on a sec. Are you trying to tell me that Bruce Wayne is Batman... 's roommate?”
“- The Joker: ...Mr. Freeze, Penguin, Crazy Quilt, Eraser, Polka-Dot Man, Mime, Tarantula, King Tut, Orca, Killer Moth, March Harriet, Zodiac Master, Gentlemen Ghost, Clock King, Calendar Man, Kite Man, Catman, Zebra-Man, and the Condiment King!
- Pilot Bill: Okay, are you making some of those up?
- The Joker: Nope, they're all real. Probably...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Alfred Pennyworth: Were you looking at the old family pictures again?
- Batman: At the what? The old family... Oh, yes! I see what you mean. Look at that! The old gang. Yeah. No, I wasn't.
- Alfred Pennyworth: I see. Sir, if you don't mind my saying, I'm a little concerned. I've seen you go through similar phases in 2016 and 2012 and 2008 and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Barbara Gordon: Batman's been on the job for a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very long time.
- Bruce Wayne: He has aged phenomenally.”
“- Batgirl: Why did you build this thing with only one seat?
- Batman: Because last I checked I only had one butt.”
“You're the reason why I get up at 4:00 in the afternoon and pump iron until my chest is positively sick.”
“Okay, Robin. Together, we're gonna punch these guys so hard, words describing the impact are gonna spontaneously materialize out of thin air.”
“- Computer: What is the password?
- Batman: Iron Man sucks.”
“- Robin: Batman, woah!
- Batman: You're darn right, woah!
- Robin: Wait, does Batman live in Bruce Wayne's basement?
- Batman: No, Bruce Wayne lives in Batman's attic.”