“Grumpier Old Men” quotes(1995)
Plot – It's summer time and at Wabasha, in Minnesota. John has re-married and despite the traditional battles against his neighbour Max, now he prefers the tranquility of his home. Max in turn feels lost as he can't bother his friend. When Maria Ragetti, an Italian busty and stubborn woman, comes to town determined to open a restaurant where once there was the old shop of fishing articles, the two friends allies against her.
All actors – Walter Matthau, Jack Lemmon, Sophia Loren, Ann-Margret, Burgess Meredith, Daryl Hannah, Kevin Pollak, Katie Sagona, Ann Morgan Guilbert, James Andelin, Marcus Klemp, Max Wrightshow all
“Grumpier Old Men” Quotes 20 quotes
“- Grandpa Gustafson: Last Thursday, I turned 95 years old. And I never exercised a day in my life. Every morning, I wake up, and I smoke a cigarette. And then I eat five strips of bacon. And for lunch, I eat a bacon sandwich. And for a midday snack?
- John Gustafson: Bacon.
- Grandpa Gustafson: Bacon!”
“There are many fish In the sea but you’re the only one I'd want to stuff and mount over my fireplace.”
- Grandpa Gustafson: And finally, the baby bear looked and he said, "Somebody's sleeping in my bed, and the bastard's still there!" But Goldylocks had a Remington semi-automatic, with a scope and a hair-trigger!
- Allie, Melanie's Daughter: That's not the way it goes!
- Grandpa Gustafson: And that was the end of the Three Bears.
“- John Gustafson: Nobody slept with anybody.
- Grandpa Gustafson: Speak for yourself.”
“- Maria Sophia Coletta Ragetti: I've never seen wine that comes in a box before.
- Max Goldman: Pretty fancy huh? Look, it’s even got its own tap.”
“How about you come back to my place and I'll show you my man-size cannelloni?”
“Do you think we should ask her for some garlic bread?”
“- John Gustafson: I'm cold.
- Max Goldman: Here's some matches. Set yourself on fire.”
“I got a cactus in my bathroom but we got nothing to say to each other.”
“- John Gustafson: This milk has chunks in it.
- Max Goldman: What's your point?”
“You can wish in one hand and crap in the other, and see which one gets fill first.”
“I usually drink my dinner.”
“I am the gangster of love.”
“- Maria Sophia Coletta Ragetti: I'd rather kiss a dead moose’s butt!
- Max Goldman: So, I'll call you?”
“I just met a girl named Maria, and suddenly I see she's not the... bitch I thought she would be.”