“The Terminator” quotes(1984)
Plot – A Terminator, a machine with human appearances, is sent back from the future to kill Sarah Connor, whose only fault has been to give birth to the leader of the resistance against the machines, which rule the world after a nuclear disaster.
All actors – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michael Biehn, Linda Hamilton, Paul Winfield, Lance Henriksen, Rick Rossovich, Bess Motta, Earl Boen, Dick Miller, Shawn Schepps, Bruce M. Kerner, Franco Columbu, Bill Paxton, Brad Rearden, Brian Thompson, William Wisher Jr., Ken Fritz, Tom Oberhaus, Ed Dogans, Joe Farago, Hettie Lynne Hurtes, Tony Mirelez, Philip Gordon, Anthony Trujillo, Stan Yale, Al Kahn, Leslie Morris, Hugh Farrington, Harriet Medin, Loree Frazier, James Ralston, Norman Friedman, Barbara Powers, Wayne Stone, David Pierce, John E. Bristol, Webster Williams, Patrick Pinney, Bill W. Richmond, Chino 'Fats' Williams, Greg Robbins, Marianne Muellerleile, John Durban, , Marian Green, J. Randolph Harrison, David Kristin, Darrell Mapson, John Stuart Westshow all
“The Terminator” Quotes 14 quotes
“- Terminator: The 12-gauge auto-loader.
- Pawn Shop Clerk: That's Italian. You can go pump or auto.
- Terminator: The .45 long slide, with laser sighting.
- Pawn Shop Clerk: These are brand new; we just got them in. That's a good gun. Just touch the trigger, the beam comes on and you put the red dot where you want the bullet to go. You can't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm here to help you. I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.”
“- Sarah Connor: What's it like when you go through time?
- Kyle Reese: White light. Pain. It's like being born, maybe.”
“- Kyle Reese: There was a nuclear war. A few years from now, all this, this whole place, everything, it's gone. Just gone. There were survivors. Here, there. Nobody even knew who started it. It was the machines, Sarah.
- Sarah Connor: I don't understand.
- Kyle Reese: Defense network computers. New... powerful... hooked into everything, trusted...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The Terminator's an infiltration unit: part man, part machine. Underneath, it's a hyperalloy combat chassis, microprocessor-controlled. Fully armored; very tough. But outside, it's living human tissue: flesh, skin, hair, blood - grown for the cyborgs.”
“John Connor gave me a picture of you once. I didn't know why at the time. It was very old - torn, faded. You were young like you are now. You seemed just a little sad. I used to always wonder what you were thinking at that moment. I memorized every line, every curve... I came across time for you, Sarah. I love you. I always have.”
“Machines need love too!”
“Cyborgs don't feel pain. I do.”
“- Kyle Reese: He's not a man - a machine. Terminator, Cyberdyne Systems Model 101.
- Sarah Connor: A machine? Like a robot?
- Kyle Reese: Not a robot. A cyborg. Cybernetic organism.
- Sarah Connor: No, he was bleeding.”
“- Kyle Reese: Pain can be controlled - you just disconnect it.
- Sarah Connor: So you feel nothing?”