“Licence to Kill” quotes(1989)
Plot – In a small Central America country Franz Sanchez, the major drug traffic leader, is ordered to rape and kill Felix's wife during their wedding day. Felix is a James Bond's friend and a colleague, but the agent has been revoked his license to kill, so Bond decides to act on his own. He's helped by Lupe Lamora, a former Sanchez's lover, and by the lovely and fearless agent Pam Bouvier. Sanchez is surrounded by his faithful henchmen, but Bond manages to enter the drug business. Through crazy challenges and countless adventures, Bond and Pam reach their aim. Felix is revenged, Sanchez is killed and his billionaire organization is destroyed.
All actors – Timothy Dalton, Carey Lowell, Robert Davi, Talisa Soto, Anthony Zerbe, Frank McRae, David Hedison, Wayne Newton, Benicio Del Toro, Anthony Starke, Everett McGill, Desmond Llewelynshow all
“Licence to Kill” Quotes 18 quotes
“- Sharkey: How is he?
- James Bond: His left leg's gone below the knee. But they might be able to save his arm.
- Rasmussen: You can bet it was a chainsaw. Colombians love to use them on informers. Hell, they sell more here than the state of Oregon.
- Sharkey: Chainsaw my ass. I know a shark bite when I see one.”
“- Della Churchill Leiter: Oh, James, would you mind? Felix is still in the study and we've got to cut this cake.
- James Bond: I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.”
“- James Bond: You saved my life?
- Pam Bouvier: Yes!
- James Bond: It's a tough business you picked, Miss Bouvier. Leave it to the professionals!
- Pam Bouvier: Look, pal, I was an Army pilot! I have flown to the toughest hell-holes in South America and I will not have you lecture me about professionalism!”
“- M: This private vendetta of yours could easily compromise Her Majesty's government. You have an assignment, and I expect you to carry it out objectively and professionally!
- James Bond: Then you have my resignation, sir!
- M: We're not a country club, 007! Effective immediately, your licence to kill is revoked, and I require you to hand over...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- James Bond: Miss Kennedy would you get me a medium-dry Vodka Martini?
- Pam Bouvier: Why don't you ask...
- James Bond: Shaken! Not stirred.”
“- Perez: What about the money, patron?
- Franz Sanchez: Launder it.”
“- James Bond: You're bloody lucky to be alive!
- Pam Bouvier: It's not luck, it's experience.”
“- Franz Sanchez: I just want you to know that this is nothing personal. It's purely business.
- Felix Leiter: Killing me won't stop anything, Sanchez!
- Franz Sanchez: There are worse things than dying, hombre.
- Felix Leiter: See you in hell!
- Franz Sanchez: No, no. Today is the first day of the rest of your life!”
“Everyone and his brother is on the payroll. So, you - buy a mayor, chief of police, generals, presidents. One day you wake up and you own the whole god damn country. Then you take what you want. Banks. Government Casino. Airline concession. Why? Simple. It's easier for the politicians to take silver, than lead.”
“Drug dealers of the world, unite!”
“- Felix Leiter: There's only one law down there. Sanchez's Law! Plomo o Plata.
- James Bond: Lead or silver.”
“- James Bond: Why don't you wait until you're asked?
- Pam Bouvier: Why don't you ask me?”