David Patrick Kelly quotes
“I knew you. But you ain't you. You can't be you. We put you through the window. There ain't no coming back. This is the really real world, there ain't no coming back. We killed you dead, there ain't no coming back! There ain't no coming back!”
“Warriors, come out to play-i-ay.”
“I’d rather have an African lion in the White House than a lyin’ African.”
“Being an Indian, you are a truer American than any of us.”
“- Jack Cates: Look, asshole, you just took a shot at me. I think you know something.
- Luther: Yeah? Well, who gives a fuck what you think?”
“Abashed the Devil stood and felt how awful goodness is.”
“- Cropsey, Rogue Lieutenant: Well?
- Luther: Some two-bit outfit almost got them, but they bopped their way past.
- Cropsey, Rogue Lieutenant: We can meet them at the 96th street station.
- Luther: Yeah, platforms probably crawling with cops!
- Cropsey, Rogue Lieutenant: Cops are trying to rack up every gang in this town!
- Luther: Yeah, you and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Candy Store Girl: Hey, what about the money you owe?
- Luther: [shouts] For what?”
“In this world, Alex, you're nothing. And me, I'm god.”
“- Alex Gardner: A woman died, Tommy!
- Tommy Ray Glatman: Everybody dies.”
“- T-Bird: Tin Tin, somebody stuck his blades in all his major organs in alphabetical order.
- Top Dollar: Well, gentlemen, by all means, I think we oughta have an introspective moment of silence for poor ol' Tin Tin.”
“You're as big as an ox and no one sees you. I am the same way, I am loud and no one hears me, but when I whisper everyone looks around like something happened.”
“- Swan: Why'd you do it? Why'd you waste Cyrus?
- Luther: No reason. I just... like doing things like that!”
“- Cropsey, Rogue Lieutenant: We set?
- Luther: We're set alright. Somebody should pick their ass up. The Riffs sent out the word. They want 'em alive. We don't.
- Cropsey, Rogue Lieutenant: Sooner someone grabs 'em, the better.
- Luther: What's the matter? Ya afraid the Warriors are gonna shoot their mouths off before they get wacked?
- Cropsey,...” (continue)(continue reading)