“End Of Watch” quotes(2012)
Plot – Agents Brian Taylor and Mike Zavala have vowed to 'serve and protect' their country at any cost. Their job is very risky, they can die at any moment. They patrol daily South Central Los Angeles streets and have to deal with powerful and dangerous cartels.
All actors – Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Peña, Natalie Martinez, Anna Kendrick, David Harbour, Frank Grillo, America Ferrera, Cle Sloan, Jaime FitzSimons, Cody Horn, Shondrella Avery, Everton Lawrenceshow all
“End Of Watch” Quotes 17 quotes
“This is the lifeblood of our organization. Paperwork.”
“- Mike Zavala: Woah! Hold up, bro. Don't play with that shit. You don't ask a broad to marry you because her folks are old-school.
- Brian Taylor: No, dude, you don't understand.
- Mike Zavala: No, dude, you don't do that shit. Think about it, man. After you think about it, think about it again. Jesus. Marriage is forever. Just realize that....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Brian Taylor: Janet's pregnant.
- Mike Zavala: What? Get out of here, bro. Are you serious? Already? She's not even Mexican.
- Brian Taylor: Yeah, she's going for the ultrasound tomorrow but three of those little piss stick things...
- Mike Zavala: EPT's, yeah.
- Brian Taylor: Positive, positive, positive.
- Mike Zavala: Whoa, dude. Congrats,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Policing is all about comfortable footwear.”
“Let's go fight crime or something.”
“- Brian Taylor: Touch me and I will fucking shoot you. Stay where you are.
- Mr. Tre: I don't give a fuck about both you motherfuckers. I'm ready to die today. Fuck ya'll.
- Brian Taylor: This can go one of several ways right now. It is all about your attitude.”
My Grandmother said, "If you can live without her, then man-up and cut her off. Don't string her along".
“I am the police, and I'm here to arrest you. You've broken the law. I did not write the law. I may even disagree with the law but I will enforce it. No matter how you plead, cajole, beg or attempt to stir my sympathies, nothing you do will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with gray bars. If you run away I will chase you. If you fight me...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Why the fuck did you get married in your dress blues? If you worked at Best Buy would you wear that fucking stupid polo shirt?”
“Behind my badge is a heart like yours. I bleed, I think, I love, and yes I can be killed. And although I am but one man, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who are the same as me. They will lay down their lives for me, and I them. We stand watch together. The thin-blue-line, protecting the prey from the predators, the good from the bad. We...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mike Zavala: What you doing?
- Mr. Tre: Doing what I do, you know what I'm saying? Same shit, different day. Ain't shit changed.”