“- Man who hires Wells: Just how dangerous is he?
- Carson Wells: Compared to what? The bubonic plague?”
“No Country For Old Men” quotes(2007)
Plot – Texas, during the '80s. A man during a hunt in the Rio Grande stumbles by chance on the scene of a drug trafficking finding some abandoned corpses, some heroin and a suitcase full of money. The man decides to take the bag and begins his desperate flight to evade a psychopathic murderer, a former special forces officer hired by a powerful cartel and a sheriff.
All actors – Tommy Lee Jones, Javier Bardem, Josh Brolin, Woody Harrelson, Kelly Macdonald, Garret Dillahunt, Tess Harper, Barry Corbin, Stephen Root, Rodger Boyce, Beth Grant, Ana Reeder, Kit Gwin, Zach Hopkins, Chip Love, Eduardo Antonio Garcia, Gene Jones, Myk Watford, Boots Southerland, Kathy Lamkin, Johnnie Hector, Margaret Bowman, Thomas Kopache, Jason Douglas, Doris Hargrave, Rutherford Cravens, Matthew Posey, George Adelo, Mathew Greer, Trent Moore, Marc Miles, Luce Rains, Philip Bentham, Eric Reeves, Josh Meyer, Chris Warner, Brandon Smith, Roland Uribe, Richard Jackson, Josh Blaylock, Caleb Landry Jones, Dorsey Ray, Angel H. Alvarado Jr., David A. Gomez, Milton Hernandez, John Mancha, Scott Flick, Albert Fry Jr., Angelo Martinez, Elizabeth Slagsvolshow all
“No Country For Old Men” Quotes 20 quotes
“- Llewelyn Moss: If I don't come back, tell mother I love her.
- Carla Jean Moss: Your mother's dead, Llewelyn.
- Llewelyn Moss: Well then I'll tell her myself.”
“- Llewelyn Moss: If I was cuttin' deals, why wouldn't I go deal with this guy Chigurh?
- Carson Wells: No no. No. You don't understand. You can't make a deal with him. Even if you gave him the money he'd still kill you. He's a peculiar man. You could even say that he has principles. Principles that transcend money or drugs or anything like that....” (continue) (continue reading)
- Carla Jean Moss: You don't have to do this.
- Anton Chigurh: People always say the same thing.
- Carla Jean Moss: What do they say?
- Anton Chigurh: They say, "You don't have to do this".
- Carla Jean Moss: You don't.
A man would have to put his soul at hazard. He'd have to say, "Ok, I'll be part of this world".
“I always liked to hear about the oldtimers. Never missed a chance to do so. You can't help but compare yourself against the oldtimers. Can't help but wonder how they would have operated these times.”
“Age will flatten a man.”
“- Poolside Woman: Oh... that's who you keep looking out the window for?
- Llewelyn Moss: Half...
- Poolside Woman: What else then...?
- Llewelyn Moss: Just looking for what's coming...
- Poolside Woman: Yeah... but no one ever sees that coming...”
“I always figured when I got older, God would sorta come inta my life somehow. And He didn't. I don't blame Him. If I was Him I would have the same opinion of me that He does.”
“- Carson Wells: Buenos Dias. I'm guessing this isn't the future you had planned for yourself when you first clapped eyes on that money. Don't worry, I'm not the man who's after you.
- Llewelyn Moss: [in bed] I know that. I've seen him.
- Carson Wells: You've seen him, and you're not dead?”
“- Carla Jean Moss: I got a bad feeling, Llewelyn.
- Llewelyn Moss: Well I got a good feeling, so that should even out.”
“All the time ya spend trying to get back what's been took from ya, more is going out the door. After a while you just have to try to get a tourniquet on it.”
“- Ed Tom Bell: That man that shot you died in prison.
- Ellis: Angola. Yeah...
- Ed Tom Bell: What you'd done he had been released?
- Ellis: Oh, I dunno. Nothing. Wouldn't be no point in it.”
“- Nervous Accountant: Are you going to shoot me?
- Anton Chigurh: That depends. Do you see me?”
“- Loretta Bell: Be careful.
- Ed Tom Bell: I always am.
- Loretta Bell: Don't get hurt.
- Ed Tom Bell: I never do.
- Loretta Bell: Don't hurt no one.
- Ed Tom Bell: Well. If you say so.”