“Harry and the Hendersons” quotes(1987)
Plot – In the suburbs of Seattle, the Henderson family hits a kind of monkey while driving back from a day trip in the woods. The monkey looks like dead, but the family decides to bring it home and call the forest ranger. The following morning, this stinky tiny version of King-Kong wakes up in the house and destroys everything. However, the beast is sensitive, funny and gets along with Little Ernie, who really likes him and calls him Harry. When George Henderson decides that it is time to bring Harry back to the forest, the monkey is absolutely disappointed and causes panic in the city.
All actors – John Lithgow, Melinda Dillon, Margaret Langrick, Joshua Rudoy, Kevin Peter Hall, David Suchet, Lainie Kazan, Don Ameche, M. Emmet Walsh, William Ontiveros, David Richardt, Jacqueline Moscoushow all
“Harry and the Hendersons” Quotes 15 quotes
“- Ernie Henderson: Shoot it!
- George Henderson: It's dead.
- Ernie Henderson: Shoot it anyway!”
“- Dr. Wallace Wrightwood: You've seen hundreds, thousands of pigeons, right?
- George Henderson: Of course.
- Dr. Wallace Wrightwood: Have you ever seen a baby pigeon? Well, neither have I. I got a hunch they exist.”
“Sometimes you've just gotta wonder if there's any real difference between you and I. I mean, I can be pretty hairy too, you know.”
“- George Henderson: He walked into our kitchen and was eating out of our refrigerator. I thought we was gonna eat me, but he ate our daughter's corsage and our passiflora coccinea, then it ate our goldfish!
- Sergeant Mancini: Where is he now, Mr. Henderson?
- George Henderson: In the bathroom.”
“I'm not a doctor, but it's got no pulse, it's not breathing and it's cold as a Popsicle. Believe me, honey, whatever he is, he's definitely dead!”
“You're wrong. I was like you! I almost killed him myself. But it would've been murder. He's not an animal!”
“- Dr. Wallace Wrightwood: Well, Jacques, what's next for you?
- Jacques LaFleur: I don't know. There's always Loch Ness.”
“- Pool Man: Do you have a cat?
- Irene Moffitt: No!
- Pool Man: Good. Then it's just a hairball.”
“- George Henderson: We don't even know what it is. We don't know if it's male or female.
- Sarah Henderson: Definitely male.
- Nancy Henderson: How can you tell? Don't answer that, honey.”
“- Dr. Wallace Wrightwood: So what you're saying is you would be willing, excuse me, Jack would be willing to take in this creature and care for it and love it like a pet?
- George Henderson: No, like a member of the family.”