All actors – Sean Connery, Peter Boyle, Frances Sternhagen, James Sikking, Kika Markham, Clarke Peters, Steven Berkoff, John Ratzenberger, Nicholas Barnes, Manning Redwood, Pat Starr, Hal Galili, Angus MacInnes, Stuart Milligan, Eugene Lipinski, Norman Chancer, Ron Travis, Anni Domingo, Bill Bailey, Chris Williams, Marc Boyle, Richard Hammatt, James Berwick, Gary Olsen, Isabelle Lucas, Sharon Duce, P.H. Moriarty, Angelique Rockas, Jude Alderson, Rayner Bourton, Doug Robinson, Julia Depyer, Nina Francoise, Brendan Hughes, Philip Johnston, Norri Morgan, , John Cannon, Maurice Roëvesshow all
“Outland” Quotes 13 quotes
“I want to find out if... well if they're right. There's a whole machine that works because everybody does what they are supposed to. And I found out... I was supposed to be something I didn't like. That's what's in the program. That's my rotten little part in the rotten machine. I don't like it. So I'm going to find out if they're right.”
“- Sheppard: If you're looking for money, you're smarter than you look. If you're not, you're a lot dumber.
- O'Niel: Then I'm probably a lot dumber.
- Sheppard: That could be very dangerous.”
“You haven't your medical all-star here. Company doctors are like ship's doctors. Most are just one shuttle flight ahead of a malpractice suit.”
“- O'Niel: Are you Dr. Lazarus?
- Lazarus: Yes. Take two aspirin and call me in the morning. That's a doctor joke.”
“Let me tell you what you're dealing with here. I run a franchise. The company hired me to dig as much ore out of this hellhole as possible. My hookers are clean, some of them are good looking. My booze isn't watered. The workers are happy. When the workers are happy, they dig more ore. They get paid more bonus money. When they dig more ore, the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- O'Niel: How deep are you in?
- Montone: Not too deep... I'm paid to look the other way.
- O'Niel: I get it. You don't do anything bad, you just don't do anything good, right?”
“- O'Niel: Hey, Sheppard. Guess what I just found in a meat locker.
- Sheppard: Y'know, I have a feeling that you'll tell me even if I don't guess.
- O'Niel: 250 pounds of hamburger named Yario that works for you. I also found your shipment of PDE. So, I threw the hamburger in the jail, and the PDE in the toilet. Or was it the other way around? I...” (continue)(continue reading)
Some cupcake named "Cane" decided that he didn't need an environment suit. They're still sponging him off the elevator walls.
“Those stupid bastards are taking polydichloric euthimal! It's an amphetamine. Strongest thing you ever saw. Makes you feel wonderful. Makes you do ten hours work in six hours, that kind of nonsense. Especially manual labor. It makes you work like a horse. The army tested it a few years ago. It made the men work alright... then it made them...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- O'Niel: Did you do autopsies?
- Lazarus: No.
- O'Niel: Why not?
- Lazarus: In the first place, the company wanted the bodies shipped out as quickly as possible. In the second place, when a person exposes themselves to zero-pressure atmosphere, there isn't a whole lot left to inspect. In the third place, you're becoming a nuisance.”
“- Sheppard: You know, I misjudged you. You're not stupid. You're crazy. You think you've caused more than an inconveniencehere? Is that what you think? Why don't you go home and polish your badge. You're dealing with grown-ups here!
- O'Niel: Whoever sent you that shipment is going to be mad that you lost it. Grown-ups don't have a sense of humor.”