Boss quotes41 boss quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Scrooged
- From the movie: King of New York
- From the movie: Under Siege
“- Casey Ryback: What made you flip like this?
- William Strannix: I got tired of coming up with last-minute desperate solutions to impossible problems created by other fucking people.
- Casey Ryback: All of your ridiculouspitiful antics aren't gonna change a thing. You and me, we're puppets in the same sick game. We serve the same master, and...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the TV Series: The Sopranos
“That’s what being a boss is. You steer the ship the best way you know. Sometimes it’s smooth. Sometimes you hit the rocks.”
- From the movie: 1900
- From the movie: Mona Lisa Smile
“- Giselle Levy: Whatever you do, don't put the boss's wife next to your husband.
- Betty Warren: Why not?
- Giselle Levy: She's screwing him.”
- From the movie: Captain Phillips
“- Captain Richard Phillips: You had thirty thousand dollars, and a way to Somalia. It wasn't enough?
- Muse: I got bosses. They got rules.
- Captain Richard Phillips: We all got bosses.”
- From the movie: Horrible Bosses 2
“We were all working at pretty terrible jobs for some awful bosses and we just thought, if we ever got a chance to be our own bosses, that we'd do things differently.”
- From the TV Series: Frank Herbert's Dune
“Never become more popular than the boss, unless you intend to sack him.”
- From the movie: The Grifters
“- Bobo Justus: Did I buy you that dress you piece of shit?
- Lilly Dillon: Well I guess so, you're the guy I work for.”
- From the movie: Fences
“I don't care what nobody say. I'm the boss. You understand? I'm the boss around here. I do the only saying what counts.”
- From the movie: Intersection
“- Neal: Everybody has to work for somebody. Even Michelangelo had to please the Pope.
- Vincent Eastman: The Pope didn't ask for parking space.”
- From the movie: Exit Wounds
- From the movie: The Internship
- From the movie: Running Scared
“Julio don't work for nobody. His boss had an accident, he fell on a knife four times.”
- From the movie: The Flintstones
“- Barney Rubble: So, Fred, what am I gonna call you now? Boss? Chief?
- Fred Flintstone: No, simply Your Highness will do.”
- From the movie: Driving Miss Daisy
“Hoke, I want you to understand something. Now, you'd be working for me. She can say anything she likes, but she can't fire you. You understand?”
- From the movie: Dick Tracy
- From the movie: Last Man Standing
“- John Smith: Does your boss have a first name?
- Lucy Kolinski: Only in the bedroom.”
- From the movie: The Secret of My Succe$s
“- Brantley Foster: At least I didn't sleep with the boss.
- Christy Wills: No, you slept with the boss's wife!”
- From the movie: Bastard Out of Carolina
- From the movie: The Big Steal
“Geoff Mullens' the boss, but I'm better lookin'.”
- From the movie: Lethal Weapon 2
“- Rika Van Den Haas: Rudd's hiding behind his diplomatic credentials, isn't he?
- Martin Riggs: He's not a very good guy, your boss.
- Rika Van Den Haas: Then whatever he's doing, he shouldn't get away with it.”
- From the movie: You Can Count on Me
- From the movie: Cradle Will Rock
“As the producer, I can fire anybody I want, and I am fucking fired!”