All actors – Richard E. Grant, Catherine O'Hara, Nick Prideaux, Michael Feast, Christina Ricci, Ronni Ancona, Simon Woods, Paul Herbert, Simon Chandler, Peter Dinklage, Andi-Marie Townsend, John Voce, Burn Gorman, Andrew Bailey, James McAvoy, Nick Frost, Eve Pearce, Rob Rouse, William Willoughby, Rubria Negrao, Ross Boatman, Nigel Havers, Richard James, Lenny Henry, Tallulah Evans, Pam Phillips, Richard Leaf, Reese Witherspoon, Russell Brand, Martin McDougall, James Howard, Shaun Parkes, Paul Viragh, Christina Greatrex, Cornelius Booth, Colin Marsh, Tom Barker, Todd Boyce, Amaka Oditah, Preston Nyman, Rosie Stewart, Katie Hughes, Francesca Edgerton, Abigail Chan, Pheobe Llewellyn, Shane James Bordas, Nigel Martin Davey, Christopher Fosh, Matt Rippy, Nick Shafershow all
“Penelope” Quotes 11 quotes
“- Penelope: This isn't me, the real me is inside here somewhere just waiting to get out and you can make that happen and once the curse is broken I'll be just like anybody else.
- Max: What if the curse doesn't get broken? What if the curse can never be broken?
- Penelope: Then I'll kill myself. I promise, I promise I will.”
“- Penelope: This someone - she meant a lot to you?
- Max: Yes, yes she did.
- Penelope: What happened?
- Max: I couldn't give her what she wanted.
- Penelope: What did she want?
- Max: To be free.”
“- Edward Vanderman Jr.: Try to remember, I'm your son.
- Mr. Vanderman: That's exactly what I'm trying to forget!”
“- Jessica Wilhern: Please, we are one yes away from a whole new life, a whole new you!
- Penelope: But I don't want a whole new me, mother!
- Jessica Wilhern: Sweetheart please, please.
- Penelope: I like myself the way I am!”
“- Jessica Wilhern: What are you doing?
- Penelope: Just speeding things up.
- Jessica Wilhern: Oh, so now you're just going to make a pig of yourself?”
“- Penelope: Helaborasoreantalis. They're amazing; they bloom even in the winter.
- Annie: That's cool.
- Penelope: They just pop up without any help from anyone.
- Annie: Kind of like my ex-boyfriend, if you know what I mean.”
“I'm being her mother! That's what mothers do with daughters; they talk about how to look prettier.”