Peter Dinklage quotes
“- Eddie Plant: Pac Man? Boom! That's my jam. Let's get us some light cannons and blow this sucker back to whatever planet it came from.
- Ludlow Lamonsoff: No, no light cannons don't kill Pac Mac. Those... those little ghosts do.
- Eddie Plant: Boom! Let's get us some little ghosts.”
“You get treated like a dumb animal long enough, that's what you become. You may find Narnia a more savage place than you remember.”
“Wait a moment. Look past the matted pelts and gnashing teeth. The eyes, there’s a kind of humanity in them.”
“Friends don't care about issues like dwarf tossing.”
“You want your privacy as a human being.”
“My favourite superhero? I have a soft spot for Batman, because he doesn't have any super powers - he's just a person. And he's pretty dark.”
“The life of an actor can be very lonely.”
“- Eitri: You understand, boy, you're about to take the full force of a star. It'll kill you.
- Thor: Only if I die.
- Eitri: Yes. That's what... killing you means.”
“- Lucy Pevensie: They're so still.
- Trumpkin: The trees? What did you expect?
- Lucy Pevensie: They used to dance.”
“- Sam Brenner: Pac-Man's faster than I remember.
- Eddie Plant: Pac-Man's always been faster than the ghost. We're gonna have to outmaneuver.”
“- Peter Pevensie: High King Peter the Magnificent.
- Susan Pevensie: You probably could have left off the last bit.
- Trumpkin: Probably.”
“- Trumpkin: Where have you been for the last few hundred years?
- Lucy Pevensie: That's a bit of a long story.”
“- Reepicheep: We were expecting someone taller!
- Trumpkin: You're one to talk.
- Reepicheep: Is that supposed to be irony?”
Have you ever had a dream with a dwarf in it? Do you know anyone who's had a dream with a dwarf in it? No! I don't even have dreams with dwarves in them. The only place I've seen dwarves in dreams is in stupid movies like this! "Oh make it weird, put a dwarf in it!". Everyone will go "Woah, this must be a fuckin' dream, there's a fuckin' dwarf... (continue)(continue reading)