“Bedtime Stories” quotes(2008)
All actors – Adam Sandler, Keri Russell, Guy Pearce, Russell Brand, Richard Griffiths, Teresa Palmer, Lucy Lawless, Courteney Cox, Jonathan Morgan Heit, Laura Ann Kesling, Jonathan Pryce, Nick Swardson, Kathryn Joosten, Allen Covert, Carmen Electra, Tim Herlihy, Thomas Hoffman, Abigail Droeger, Melany Mitchell, Andrew Collins, Aisha Tyler, Julia Lea Wolov, Dana Goodman, Sarah Buxton, Catherine Kwong, Lindsey Alley, Blake Clark, Bill Romanowski, Paul Dooley, Johntae Lipscomb, James Burdette Cowell, Mikey Post, Sebastian Saraceno, Seth Howard, Jackie Sandler, Sadie Sandler, Valerie Gervickas, Debbie Lee Carrington, Billy Tyler, Lorna Scott, Annalise Basso, Shu Lan Tuan, Jonathan Loughran, Robert Harvey, Mike Andrella, J.D. Donaruma, Jon Schueler, Denverly Grant, Rob Schneider, JT Alexander, Nahid Azami, Veronica Bennett, Pete Brown, Amanda Burrill, Gina Cantrell, Betsy Hammer, Taylor Hardick, Nick Hermz, Rodrick Hersh, Austin Honaker, Mark Hunter, Dani Jacoby, Danni Katz, Alina Kaufman, Waymond Lee, Heather Morris, Louis Riviere, Nicole Sciacca, Arne Starr, Alex Tyler, Kevin Vyce, Brian Waller, Shawna Wesleyshow all
“Bedtime Stories” Quotes 12 quotes
What do ya got here, anyways? "Rainbow Alligator Saves the Wetlands?". Uh, no. "The Organic Squirrel Gets a Bike Helmet?". I'm not reading these Communist books to you guys! Don't you got any real stories?
“I don't know anything about plants except that you make cakes out of them!”
“Haven't you heard? Goofy is the new handsome.”
“- Skeeter Bronson: You mind sleeping over? I'm gonna duck out a few hours.
- Mickey: Oh, yeah, yeah. Mmm. By the way, um... I am, uh, legally obliged to tell you that I suffer from... sleeppanicdisorder.
- Skeeter Bronson: Ok, what's, uh, sleeppanicdisorder?
- Mickey: Believe me, you don't want to know.”
“Your fun is only limited by your imagination.”
- Skeeter Bronson: Why do you call him "Bugsy?".
- Patrick: Because of his eyes.
- Skeeter Bronson: Well let's see his eyes. [sees Bugsy's huge eyes and screams] Wow! Those eyes would be big on a cow!
“- Wendy: Don't talk to them about school.
- Skeeter Bronson: Why not?
- Wendy: They're closing it down. I'm getting laid off.
- Skeeter Bronson: No way! You? But you're like the classic school principle! I mean you're scary and bad with people...”
“There are no happy endings in real life.”
“- Mickey: Look's like Bugsy's eaten a lot of burgers in the last ten minutes.
- Skeeter Bronson: Wow!
- Mickey: He keeps going like that, we could make bacon out of Bugsy.
[Bugsy looks at them]
- Skeeter Bronson: He's kidding, Bugsy. Take it easy.”