Plot – A beautiful young witch called Isabel moves to Hollywood to find true love. A good-looking but clumsy actor called Jack convinces her to act in the remake of the TV series “Bewitched”. The couple falls in love, making the human world and the witches’ one collide.
All actors – Nicole Kidman, Will Ferrell, Shirley MacLaine, Michael Caine, Jason Schwartzman, Kristin Chenoweth, Heather Burns, Jim Turner, Stephen Colbert, David Alan Grier, Michael Badalucco, Carole Shelleyshow all
“Bewitched” Quotes 16 quotes
“Do you want the long version or the short version? And I have to warn you, the long version is in Aramaic.”
“- Isabel Bigelow: Guess what? I'm a witch!
- Jack Wyatt: Guess what? I'm a Clippers fan!”
“Your home... is with me.”
“- Ritchie: That's it. You're fired.
- Isabel Bigelow: Doesn't matter... I quit! Yeah, so you better call my agent.
- Jim Fields: You don't have an agent.
- Isabel Bigelow: Then call my cable man!”
“- Jack Wyatt: I'm a tool?
- Ritchie: Yeah, but a good tool. Like a jack-saw!”
“When you go out with a guy be sure he has a brother or a friend who is single before you call me!”
“- Jack Wyatt: Let's make love in a hot-air balloon - let's make love in a candy factory - let's make love in a petting zoo...
- Isabel Bigelow: I have to undo this...
- Jack Wyatt: Let's make love at Sea World on the back of a killer whale!”
“I'm going to be killed by a fictional character!”
“Where is my dog? I will die if I do not have him back!”
“- Isabel Bigelow: Your life is total instantgratification, Daddy.
- Nigel Bigelow: It's fantastic, isn't it?
- Isabel Bigelow: No. No, it's not. Because how do you know that anyone really loves you for yourself? It's like those rich men who are never sure why women sleep with them.
- Nigel Bigelow: But women sleep with them, so it's not really...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When my first husband left me I was so angry I wanted to cut his brake cables... but instead we ended up having sex on the elliptical machine.”
“Look, you have three choices. You can either quit... give up... or get mad.”