Russell Brand quotes
“- Aldous Snow: Maybe you can have Rachel and Sarah, they got along alright at dinner.
- Peter Bretter: I'm not that kind of guy and even if I was I don't think I have the sexual competency to pull that off.
- Aldous Snow: Yeah its a gift.”
“- Aldous Snow: I found one track that I quite liked. So I checked what it was, and it was actually one of yours, and it kind of reminded me of a dark, gothic Neil Diamond. It's great.
- Peter Bretter: That's, like, exactly what I'm going for.
- Aldous Snow: Right, yeah.
- Peter Bretter: [clearly disappointed] Fuck you're cool! It's so hard to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Oh God, please take my eyes, but not the shirt!”
“- Edith: Can I drink this?
- Dr. Nefario: Do you want to explode?”
“Now look at him, married to a woman who looks like she's been hibernating in Margaret Thatcher's bumhole.”
“- Sarah Marshall: Aldous... wake up... make love to me.
- Aldous Snow: Alright, you go on top though, cause I'm knackered.”
“- Skeeter Bronson: You mind sleeping over? I'm gonna duck out a few hours.
- Mickey: Oh, yeah, yeah. Mmm. By the way, um... I am, uh, legally obliged to tell you that I suffer from... sleeppanicdisorder.
- Skeeter Bronson: Ok, what's, uh, sleeppanicdisorder?
- Mickey: Believe me, you don't want to know.”
“- Sarah Marshall: When were you planning on telling me this?
- Aldous Snow: I just told you, then.
- Sarah Marshall: Yeah. No, I know. But telling me now isn't really the same as telling me.
- Aldous Snow: Well, look, you know, I've not told you I've got genital herpes, because it's not inflamed at the moment.”
“I've heard that women do fake orgasms, but I've never seen it... it really, deeply upsets me.”
“- Mickey: Look's like Bugsy's eaten a lot of burgers in the last ten minutes.
- Skeeter Bronson: Wow!
- Mickey: He keeps going like that, we could make bacon out of Bugsy.
[Bugsy looks at them]
- Skeeter Bronson: He's kidding, Bugsy. Take it easy.”