“T2 Trainspotting” quotes(2017)
All actors – Ewan McGregor, Logan Gillies, Ben Skelton, Aiden Haggarty, Daniel Smith, Elijah Wolf, Robert Carlyle, Steven Robertson, Ewen Bremner, John Kazek, Shirley Henderson, Charlie Hardie, Scott Aitken, Gordon Kennedy, Jonny Lee Miller, Anjela Nedyalkova, Tereza Duskova, Elek Kish, Lewis Gribben, Dominic Maccoll, Calum Verrecchia, Simon Weir, Bradley Welsh, James Cosmo, Katie Leung, Thierry Mabonga, Atta Yaqub, Christopher Douglas, Pauline Turner, Scot Greenan, James McElvar, Connor McIndoe, Bryan Quinn, Irvine Welsh, Ged Hanley, Neil Thomson, Margaret Davies, Alex Jackson, Tom Urie, Phil Coppola, John Bell, Kyle Fitzpatrick, Kelly Macdonald, Eileen Nicholas, Michael Shaw, Kevin McKidd, Lauren Lamb, Devon Lamb, Amy Manson, Russell Dunsmore, Nebli Basani, Edyta Szewczyk, Fiori Miari, Pauline Lynch, Christopher Mullen, Hamish Haggerty, Daniel Jackson, Svetlana Yancheva, Emil Bonev, Jamie Begg, George Best, Mark Braithwaite, Paul Ellard, Blair Flucker, Catherine Laura Halliday, Andrew Kellyshow all
“T2 Trainspotting” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Renton: What are you gonna do?
- Veronika: I don't know. I should go home. But... To go home with nothing? No qualification, no career, not even bringing money.
- Renton: What's at home?
- Veronika: You know. Emotional attachment. That's all.”
“Choose handbags, choose high-heeled shoes, cashmere and silk, to make yourself feel what passes for happy. Choose an iPhone made in China by a woman who jumped out of a window and stick it in the pocket of your jacket fresh from a South-Asian Firetrap. ChooseFacebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and a thousand others ways to spew your bile...” (continue)(continue reading)
“First, there's an opportunity. Then... there's a betrayal.”
“You ruined my life, and now you're ruining my fucking death too!”
- Veronika: What's 'Choose life'?
- Renton: What?
- Veronika: 'Choose life'. Simon says it sometimes. He says "Choose life, Veronika!"
- Renton: 'Choose life'. 'Choose life' was a well meaning slogan from a 1980's anti-drug campaign and we used to add things to it, so I might say for example, choose... designer lingerie, in the vain hope of... (continue)(continue reading)