Kate Winslet quotes
“Hate's no fun if you keep it to yourself.”
“You showed us we can change things by simply believing them to be different.”
“- Mickey: Nothing you could tell me could put the slightest shadow on this evening.
- Ginny: I'm not 35. I'm 38. I'm 39.
- Mickey: Well, that's a very hot age for a woman. I'm a very lucky guy.”
“Most love stories are about people who fall in love with each other. But what about the rest of us? What about our stories, those of us who fall in love alone?”
“Dark times call for extreme measures.”
Shakespeare said "Journeys end in lovers meeting." What an extraordinary thought. Personally, I have not experienced anything remotely close to that, but I am more than willing to believe Shakespeare had.
“When it comes to love we all turn out to be our own worst enemy.”
“This harmony we achieved is now under attack from a small but extremely dangerous group of individuals. We call them Divergents. They are, in essence, the worst of what humanity used to be. Rebellious, defiant, and uncontrollable.”
“I've found almost everything ever written about love to be true.”
“- Steve Jobs: Hey, Steve Wozniak is sitting out there. Give yourselves a treat and ask if he happens to have the correct time.
- Joanna Hoffman: I have the correct time, and we're running out of it.”
“- Jeanine: It's been over 200 years. Who knows what's out there?
- Evelyn: You'll never find out.”
“When you’re married to a man who got rich putting people’s feet in cement you probably never had to do a dish!”
- Marianne: At least she can escape Fanny, which is more than any of us is able.
- Elinor Dashwood: You do your best. You've not said a word to her for a week.
- Marianne: I have. I've said "yes" and "no".
“- Rose Dewitt Bukater: I don't know the steps!
- Jack Dawson: Neither do I! Just go with it!”
“I'm lost! I'm scared! I feel like I'm disappearing! My skin's coming off! I'm getting old! Nothing makes any sense to me.”
“You've never tried at anything. And if you don't try at anything, you can't fail.”
“We are all that is left of humanity. The vast wall that encloses this city may protect us from our toxic surroundings, but it is up to us to confront any element that could poison us from within.”