Kevin McKidd quotes
“The future is the home of our deepest fears and our wildest hopes.”
“- Pvt. Cooper: I'm not about to second guess these things. They're the enemy, simple as that.
- Megan: This is no ordinary enemy.”
“I'm still not convinced these things didn't just escape from the local nut-house and forget to shave or trim their nails.”
“If a man comes up to me, I'm almost sure he's going to mention Rome, if it's a woman, it'll be 'Grey's Anatomy.'”
“I generally play villains once every three or four years by choice.”
“I love whiskey and haggis. I can't get enough of either.”
“- Capt. Ryan: ...you live and learn.
- Pvt. Cooper: Yeah. But you don't.”
“New woman, same old shite.”
“- Petras Kolnas: What did I ever do to you?
- Hannibal Lecter: Aside from eating my sister? Nothing.”
“Mr. Gilbert, I am a respectably married man and I love my wife dearly. Now, one of the few pleasures that she has enjoyed since the untimely demise of my beloved mother-in-law is to watch me perform upon the stage. But, I am not prepared to allow her to suffer the embarrassment of seeing me flaunted before the public like a half-dressed,...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Spud: It's a nightmare. She told me she didn't want our relationship to start on a physical basis as that is how it would be principally defined from then on in.
- Tommy: Where did she come up with that?
- Spud: She read it in "Cosmopolitan".
- Tommy: Six weeks and no sex?
- Spud: I've got balls like watermelons, I'm telling you.
“- Pvt. Cooper: What scares you?
- Cpl. Bruce Campbell: The self-destructive nature of the human condition.”