Kelly Macdonald quotes
“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
“- Constance: Could you imagine someone being hanged because of something I said?
- Mary Maceachran: I know. And what purpose could it possibly serve?”
“- Llewelyn Moss: If I don't come back, tell mother I love her.
- Carla Jean Moss: Your mother's dead, Llewelyn.
- Llewelyn Moss: Well then I'll tell her myself.”
“- Elsie: How come you got taken on as a Countess Lady's maid if you've got no experience?
- Mary Maceachran: She wants to train me. She said she didn't care about experience.”
“- Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester: You blush, Lady Knollys. Are you in love?
- Isabel Knollys: No, my lord.
- Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester: Then you should be, or waste all that beauty.”
- Carla Jean Moss: You don't have to do this.
- Anton Chigurh: People always say the same thing.
- Carla Jean Moss: What do they say?
- Anton Chigurh: They say, "You don't have to do this".
- Carla Jean Moss: You don't.
“- Carla Jean Moss: I got a bad feeling, Llewelyn.
- Llewelyn Moss: Well I got a good feeling, so that should even out.”
“We're all meant for something particular.”
“- Mary Maceachran: Nobody can stab a corpse and not know it.
- Robert Parks: Really? When was the last time you stabbed a corpse?”
“- Diane: You're not getting any younger, Mark. The world's changing. Music's changing. Even drugs are changing. You can't stay in here all day dreaming about heroin and Ziggy Pop.
- Renton: It's Iggy Pop.
- Diane: Whatever. I mean, the guy's dead anyway.
- Renton: Iggy Pop's not dead. He toured last year! Tommy went to see him.
- Diane: The...” (continue)(continue reading)