Bitterness quotes14 bitterness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Cocktail
“- Doug: [Writing his suicide note to Brian] My dearest Brian, A guy like me looks in the mirror, he either grins, or he starts to fade away. And I haven't seen anything to grin about in a long time. This may not be the most graceful exit, but I know when the bottle's empty. The only thing I'm really going to miss is the conversations we had. At...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Poetic Justice
“Love is a juice with many tastes. Some bitter, others sweet. A wine which has few vineyards.”
- From the movie: Experimenter
“Human nature can be studied but not escaped, especially your own.”
- From the movie: The Adventures of Sebastian Cole
“- Mary: You taste sour.
- Sebastian: You taste sweet.
- Mary: I am sweet.
- Sebastian: Well, I'm sour.
- Mary: I don't mind.”
- From the movie: Supergirl
Don't call me "your sweetness." I am not sweet. I am Selena. And I am a bitter, bitter pill to swallow.
- From the movie: The Abyss
“It's not easy being a cast-iron bitch. It takes discipline, and years of training... a lot of people don't appreciate that.”
- From the movie: Taken 3
“No matter what anyone says, don't trust them.”
- From the movie: The Bank Job
“I have a very jaundice view of life. From what I see most of it is corrupt, venal, and vile.”
- From the movie: The Big Broadcast of 1938
- From the movie: Grumpier Old Men
“- John Gustafson: I'm cold.
- Max Goldman: Here's some matches. Set yourself on fire.”
- From the movie: An American Tail: Fievel Goes West
“I think a little endive went down the wrong tube.”
- From the movie: Diary of a Mad Black Woman
“I'm not bitter. I'm mad as hell.”
- From the movie: Idle Hands
“I was a little bitter about the getting killed by my best friend thing, but I've had time to get over it.”
- From the movie: Bombshell