Liam Neeson quotes
“Always remember: the universe has a way of leading you to where you're supposed to be, at the moment you're supposed to be there.”
“I never knew Japan when it was a country of light, but I have never known it to be as dark as it is now. All our progress has ended in new persecution, new repression, new suffering. They use ladles filled with holes so the drops would come out slowly, and the pain would be prolonged. Each small splash of the water was like a burning coal. The...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nels Coxman: I'm gonna kill him, Brock.
- Brock: Sure you are. What makes you think you can kill a man?
- Nels Coxman: I've killed three of his guys.
- Brock: What did you do with the bodies?
- Nels Coxman: Wrapped them in chicken wire, threw them on the gorge.
- Brock: Chicken wire?
- Nels Coxman: Yeah, to let the fish get at them. They'll...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Love is the answer, isn't it? But sex raises a lot of very interesting questions...”
“- John Brennan: How did you get caught?
- Damon Pennington: I gave myself up. I couldn't take wondering when someone was gonna come through the bedroom door.”
“- Hannibal: What is part of a well-oiled plan?
- Face: To be one step ahead of the enemy, not to be running away from him.”
“- Ferreira: We were taught to love those who scorned us.
- Rodrigues: I feel nothing for them.
- Ferreira: Only Our Lord can judge your heart.”
“- Officer Bernard: This is gonna end bad for you.
- Bryan Mills: Don't be such a pessimist.”
“- Bryan Mills: What's your first priority here, Inspector?
- Franck Dotzler: To arrest St. John and charge him with your ex-wife's murder.
- Bryan Mills: My first priority is my daughter.”
“- Lenore St. John: Why do you have to be so damn honorable?
- Bryan Mills: Believe me, right now I wish I weren't.”
“I was off-duty one day in this bar in Washington Heights where cops didn't have to pay for their drinks. And a couple of guys came in to rob the place. I chased them into the street, shot two dead, got a third one in the leg. He'll never walk right again. Yeah. I quit drinking that day. It just wasn't as much fun after that.”
“No prison in the world is airtight.”
“There's a plan in everything and I love it when a plan comes together.”
“I pray too, Rodrigues. It doesn't help. Go on, pray. But pray with your eyes open.”
“- Todd Peterson: I guess she's what you'd call a hermit. She talked kinda funny, too. She was kinda like: 'Durr murr muh...'.
- Jerome Lovell: Only one side of her face was working. You try talking out of one side of your face.”
“Always mind your surroundings.”
“Death does not wait for you to be ready! Death is not considerate, or fair! And make no mistake: here, you face Death.”