Faye Dunaway quotes
“Years are not important.”
“- Annie: I'm your mother.
- T.J.: No, my mother's dead. She's a beautiful angel.
- Annie: No she's not, I'm here and I love you.”
“Such a pretty world. I can't wait until it's all mine.”
“- Bonnie Parker: What would you do if some miracle happened and we could walk out of here tomorrow morning and start all over again clean? No record and nobody after us?
- Clyde Barrow: Well, I guess I'd do it all different. First off, I wouldn't live in the same state where we pull our jobs. We'd live in another state. We'd stay clean there and...” (continue)(continue reading)
Don't call me "your sweetness." I am not sweet. I am Selena. And I am a bitter, bitter pill to swallow.
“A word of advice, Nigel. If I had your skin problems, I'd stop bothering people, put a bag over my head and go live under a bridge.”
“- Axel Blackmar: Elaine, I was trying to tell ya the other night: Eskimos believe that even though you die, you're never really dead.
- Elaine Stalker: What are you then?
- Axel Blackmar: Uh, you're Infinity. See they believe that when the physical suit of skin dies, it becomes a part of the Earth. But your soul, keeps going, y'know? Into other...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When you're younger they always try to get you to do every ninny role that's going.”
“I still have, I hope, a lot of years and there are still a lot of things I want to do.”
“You don't have to live with someone to love them, I love you.”
“- Joan Crawford: Oh, you lost again.
- Christina Crawford (child): It's not fair. You're bigger than I am, it's not fair to win twice.
- Joan Crawford: Ah, but nobody ever said life was fair, Tina. I'm bigger and I'm faster. I will always beat you.”
“I can make the sky rain coconuts with pinpoint accuracy, but I still can't control men's minds.”
“- Gia Carangi: I met somebody, someone I really like.
- Wilhemina Cooper: Good! Good for you. Take a deep breath darling. You are in for the ride of your life.”
“I'm completely out of control!”
“Every time! Send a man to do a woman's job, and that's what you get.”
“- Yolande of Aragon: Don't worry, Charles. If God is still with her, she will be victorious.
- Charles VII: But her army is so much smaller.
- Yolande of Aragon: Then her faith will have to be bigger.”
“- Christina Crawford (adult): There's a liquor store to the right.
- Joan Crawford: I should've know you'd know where to find the boys and the booze.”
“- Adoption agency official: I'm afraid I have some difficult news for you, Miss Crawford. The agency has denied your application for adoption.
- Joan Crawford: Why?
- Adoption agency official: Well... you live alone. There are no other family members in the home. You have two previous divorces. You're a busy, active woman, and the candidate is...” (continue)(continue reading)