Chocolate quotes15 chocolate quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Julie Pierce: I wish I had courage like you.
- Miyagi: I wish I had chocolate bar with almonds.”
“There are thousands of children all over this beloved land of ours, scavenging the larders for something sweet. If only they came to me, I could tell them of the one person in England who has an inexhaustible supply of chocolate. It is I who have to carry her on, dead, as Cordelia. It is I who have to lift her up in my arms. Thank Christ, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm a sensualist. My two main indulgences are dark chocolate and massages.”
“- Putter: Billie Jean, I don't feel so good.
- Billie Jean: I wonder why, you only ate 12 Kit-Kats.”
“- Lenny Feder: Wasted is when you have a hankering for ice cream.
- Donna Lamonsoff: I want to get wasted every day of my life.
- Becky Feder: I want to get chocolate wasted.”
“Did you guys know that chocolate contains a property that triggers the release of endorphins? Gives one the feeling of being in love.”
“- Kyle Broflovski: Let me have some candy, Cartman.
- Eric Cartman: Let's see, hmm, nope, I don't have any Jewish candy.
- Kyle Broflovski: Fine! Like you really need all that chocolate, fat boy!”
“- Ralph: I was just wondering if you could bring me something. Anything.
- Gordon: Anything, Your Majesty?
- Ralph: I've never had anybody bring me something before. I just wanna try it out.
- Gordon: Certainly. Perhaps an assortment of fine chocolates?
- Ralph: Got any Milk Duds?”
“I am your friend. I have chocolate.”
“I pray. I meditate. I eat chocolate. I dance.”
“- Kevin Lomax: What about love?
- John Milton: Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate.”