Chocolate quotes14 chocolate quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“There are thousands of children all over this beloved land of ours, scavenging the larders for something sweet. If only they came to me, I could tell them of the one person in England who has an inexhaustible supply of chocolate. It is I who have to carry her on, dead, as Cordelia. It is I who have to lift her up in my arms. Thank Christ, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm a sensualist. My two main indulgences are dark chocolate and massages.”
“- Putter: Billie Jean, I don't feel so good.
- Billie Jean: I wonder why, you only ate 12 Kit-Kats.”
“- Julie Pierce: I wish I had courage like you.
- Miyagi: I wish I had chocolate bar with almonds.”
“- Lenny Feder: Wasted is when you have a hankering for ice cream.
- Donna Lamonsoff: I want to get wasted every day of my life.
- Becky Feder: I want to get chocolate wasted.”
“Did you guys know that chocolate contains a property that triggers the release of endorphins? Gives one the feeling of being in love.”
“- Kyle Broflovski: Let me have some candy, Cartman.
- Eric Cartman: Let's see, hmm, nope, I don't have any Jewish candy.
- Kyle Broflovski: Fine! Like you really need all that chocolate, fat boy!”
“- Ralph: I was just wondering if you could bring me something. Anything.
- Gordon: Anything, Your Majesty?
- Ralph: I've never had anybody bring me something before. I just wanna try it out.
- Gordon: Certainly. Perhaps an assortment of fine chocolates?
- Ralph: Got any Milk Duds?”
“I am your friend. I have chocolate.”
“I pray. I meditate. I eat chocolate. I dance.”
“- Kevin Lomax: What about love?
- John Milton: Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate.”