“The Legend of Billie Jean” quotes(1985)
All actors – Helen Slater, Keith Gordon, Christian Slater, Richard Bradford, Peter Coyote, Martha Gehman, Yeardley Smith, Dean Stockwell, Barry Tubb, Mona Lee Fultz, Bobby Jones, John M. Jacksonshow all
“The Legend of Billie Jean” Quotes 20 quotes
“- Putter: Billie Jean, I don't feel so good.
- Billie Jean: I wonder why, you only ate 12 Kit-Kats.”
“- Binx: What are those, uppers or downers?
- Lloyd: They're for asthma, you want one?”
“- Ophelia: Would you look at those tits?
- Putter: I think they're gross.
- Ophelia: That's because you don't have any.”
“- Putter: Where's Binx? Did he get in trouble? What did he do? Can I come, Billie Jean? I love police stations.
- Billie Jean: I thought you were grounded.
- Putter: I am.”
“- Binx: Hey, get your hand off that!
- Hubie: What, your sister? Or your fagmobile?”
“- Lloyd: I'm going to be your hostage, then they have to reason with you. I'm your guarantee.
- Putter: Like when you buy a car.
- Ophelia: That's a warranty.”
“Hubie and the truth have a way of not gettin' along with each other.”
“- Ophelia: She's been shot!
- Putter: No I haven't!
- Billie Jean: But there's blood! Putter, it's finally happened.
- Putter: It's about time.
- Binx: Gross!”
“- Billie Jean: Who wants to watch this?
- Putter: I do!
- Ophelia: You like anything on the TV.”
“- Pyatt: Little more, little less, just take the money.
- Billie Jean: For my troubles? Or to keep my mouth shut? Or maybe for a few minutes in the upstairs room of your store. How much is that worth to you, Mister Pyatt?
- Pyatt: Nobody forced you up there, you knew exactly what you were doing.
- Billie Jean: But what about our lessons? Pay as...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Ringwald: If that scooter's not back on your front lawn in two days...
- Billie Jean: We live in Breeze Haven...
- Ringwald: All right, in front of your trailer... you give us a call, we'll... drag in the fucker.”
“You think you can do anything you want and then lie about it and we just have to take it, because what are we? Just a bunch of kids. Well not this time. From now on we're doin' this our way. No lyin', no cheatin', fair is fair. $608 dollars for the scooter your son trashed. That's what you owe, and we're not turnin' ourselves in til we get it....” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Binx: Let's go to Vermont.
- Ophelia: We don't have enough gas to get out of Corpus.
- Binx: Then we'll steal it, we're outlaws, right?
- Billie Jean: No stealing, we may be outlaws but we're not thieves.
- Putter: I'm a hungry outlaw, where's breakfast?”
- Putter: Is that a boy or a girl?
- Lloyd: Girl, Joan of Arc. She dressed up as a man and led the French in fighting the English. She heard voices, "stop being a peasant", "France needs you", "the truth needs you". And she won, she beat the English, but then...
- Putter: Then what?
- Lloyd: The French, burnt her, alive!
“- Binx: What's this?
- Putter: I think it's chicken.
- Binx: It doesn't taste like chicken.
- Ophelia: When you rich, food ain't supposed to taste like what it really is.”
“- News Announcer: What do you think of this Billie Jean character?
- Interview Girl: She's a rebel, and uh... I'm gonna personally... I think they're picking on her because she's a girl, and I think that's disgusting.
- News Announcer: Well there you have a woman's perspective...”