“Baby Mama” quotes(2008)
Plot – Kate Holbrook is a successful entrepreneur who has sacrificed her personal life to reach her work position. Now she's 37 and would like a baby, but she discovers that she has only one chance in a million to get pregnant. Anyway, Kate wants to become a mother at any cost, so she looks for a surrogate mother.
All actors – Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Greg Kinnear, Dax Shepard, Romany Malco, Sigourney Weaver, Steve Martin, Maura Tierney, Stephen Mailer, Holland Taylor, James Rebhorn, Denis O'Hare, Kevin Collins, Will Forte, Fred Armisen, John Hodgman, Siobhan Fallon Hogan, Tom McCarthy, Jason Mantzoukas, Dave Finkel, Brian Stack, Felicity Stiverson, Anne L. Nathan, Jay Phillips, Kathy Searle, Almeria Campbell, Alice Kremelberg, Catherine Rose, Ian Colletti, Eric Zuckerman, Frank Rodriguez, Diane Cheng, Andra Eggleston, Andrew Hillmedo Jr., Jon Glaser, Erica Fae, Curt Carlson, , Drea Castro, Jesus A. Del Rosario Jr., Shalon Delgado, Kimberly Dorsey, Torrance Harvey, Peter Munson Hogan, Mark A. Keeton, Arnold Y. Kim, Tina King, RJ Konner, Kordelia, Ethan Kruger, Kimberly Magness, Lana May, Lynne McGhee, Jeffrey Mowery, Adam S. Phillips, Annie Rohling, Giovanni Rosellishow all
“Baby Mama” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Rob: Do you want to come back to my...
- Kate: Yes. Absolutely!
- Rob: Wow. Okay! Just to be clear, I was going to say my place...
- Kate: Uh-huh. I'm 37. I know how this works.”
“It feels like I'm shitting a knife!”
“- Kate: So... how long have you two been together?
- Angie: We met the summer after I discontinued high school, and we've been together ever since. He never officially asked me to be his wife but he never asked me to not be his wife either, so things are going pretty good.”
“- Kate: I'm sorry, I'm a little overly thorough. Some people would say that I am bossy and controlling.
- Rob: No, that's just prejudice. They call you bossy and controlling because you're a woman. But if you were a man doing the same stuff... you'd just be a dick.”
“- Birthing Teacher: Quick question before we start, how many of you are planning on doing natural child birth? [everyone raises hand except Angie and Kate] That's a good show of hands! That's so great, you're all so brave! And how many of you are planning on using toxic western medications to drug your baby for your own selfish comfort,...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Chaffee Bicknell: Our surrogacy fee is $100,000.
- Kate: It costs more to have someone born than to have someone killed!
- Chaffee Bicknell: It takes longer.”
“- Kate: Have you done this before?
- Angie: No, but I know I'm good at getting pregnant.”
“- Angie: You went out with him?
- Kate: I did.
- Angie: Why?
- Kate: Oh, he's beautiful.
- Angie: Where?”
“- Kate: [looks under the coffee table] Did you stick all this gum under here?
- Angie: I don't know! Maybe you stuck some of it under there.
- Kate: Yeah, actually, you might be right. 'Cause sometimes, when I work a really long day, I like to come home and chew a huge wad of Bubblicious gum and stick it under my reclaimed barnwood coffee...” (continue) (continue reading)