“South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut” quotes(1999)
Plot – The for imps of South Park destroy their charming town. The occasion is the projection of "Asses of Fire", a Canadian R rated movie, which the mischievous kids don't want to miss. Stan, Cartman, Kyle and Kenny sneakly enter the theatre and enjoy the performances of their idols, who crank out bad songs and language. Their actions cause a chain reaction that leads Canada and the United States really close to war.
All actors – Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Mary Kay Bergman, Isaac Hayes, Jesse Howell, Anthony Cross-Thomas, Franchesca Clifford, Bruce Howell, Deb Adair, Jennifer Howell, George Clooney, Brent Spiner, Minnie Driver, Dave Foley, Eric Idle, Nick Rhodes, Toddy Walters, Stewart Copeland, Stanley G. Sawicki, Mike Judge, Howard McGillinshow all
“South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut” Quotes 16 quotes
“I don't trust any animal that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!”
“We accidentally replaced your heart with a baked potato. You have about three seconds to live.”
“Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words! That's what this war is all about!”
“- Stan Marsh: Chef, how do you make a woman like you more than any other guy?
- Chef: Oh, that's easy. You just gotta find the clitoris.”
“- Kyle Broflovski: Hey, Mole, be careful.
- Christophe (The Mole): Careful? Was my mother careful when she stabbed me in the heart with a clothes hanger while I was still in the womb?”
“- Stan Marsh: Hey, guys. Do you know where I can find the clitoris?
- Kyle Broflovski: The what?
- Eric Cartman: What, is that like finding Jesus or something?”
“- Kyle Broflovski: Let me have some candy, Cartman.
- Eric Cartman: Let's see, hmm, nope, I don't have any Jewish candy.
- Kyle Broflovski: Fine! Like you really need all that chocolate, fat boy!”
“I can't wait to take leave so I can get me some fucking poontang.”
“- Satan: Is sex the only thing that matters to you?
- Saddam Hussein: I love you.”
“- Jimbo Kearn: Oh boy, military action, Ned, we're gonna kill us some goddam' Australians!
- Ned Gerblanski: I think we're fighting Canadians.
- Jimbo Kearn: Canadians, Australians, what's the difference?”