Leisure quotes13 leisure quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
In my citizenship class I have learned "We, the people of the United States, are entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happy time."
“For relaxing times, make it Suntory time.”
“- Det. Mitch Preston: My ex and I were on the rocks, and my marriage counselor said I needed to take up a hobby.
- Officer Trey Sellars: How come you never got good at it?
- Det. Mitch Preston: Well, it's kind of like you and police work. I never took it that seriously.”
“- Pearl: I prefer a warmer climate. I even lived in Australia for a year with my sister Faye, when Adam died, but I went nuts! It's dead there.
- Mike: I was in Sydney Australia once.
- Pearl: Was I lying? Did you like it?
- Mike: Well it was just a vacation you know. I was only there a couple of days.
- Pearl: Lucky. It's like a morgue. Nothing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.”
“- 2nd Interviewer: Mr. Murphy, what attracts you to the leisure industry?
- Spud: In a word: pleasure. It's like, my pleasure in other people's leisure.”
“- Jolie: What do you do in L.A., Buck?
- Buck O'Brien: Nothing.
- Jolie: I know a lot of people who have that job. It's one of the better jobs you can have. I bet you're very good at it.”
“Tidley papa, I am a whopper. Motormouth Maybelle's my name and sweetheart, dancin' is my game.”