Josh Hartnett quotes
“I'd rather have my heart broken than break someone else's heart.”
“All my life I always wanted to fly. I always wanted to live like a hawk. I know you're not supposed to be jealous of anything, but... to take flight, to soar above everything and everyone, now that's living. But a hawk is no good around normal birds. It can't fit in. Even though all the other birds probably wanna be hawks; they hate him for what...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lt. Col. James Doolittle: Secretary of the Navy gave me these.
- Capt. Danny Walker: What are they?
- Lt. Col. James Doolittle: Friendship medals the Japanese gave us when they were pretending they wanted peace.
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: What do you want me to do with them, sir?
- Lt. Col. James Doolittle: We're gonna wire them to the bombs and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Capt. Danny Walker: Which way ya goin'?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Uh, right, no left. Left. I'll go left.
- Capt. Danny Walker: Okay, we're goin' left right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Right, right?
- Capt. Danny Walker: Right, like we're goin' left, or right like we're goin' right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Well, now you got me all mixed up. I dunno,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Today is the day you are going to realize that I am seventeen years old and your overprotection and paranoia is inhibiting my growing process.”
“Nobody asks to be a hero, it just sometimes turns out that way.”
“- Matt: You gotta help me. You gotta light a candle for me or something.
- John: I'm not lighting a candle so you can feel better about getting laid!”
“The rich live differently. I guess they get to die differently too.”
“I always find that I have to be emotionally on my character's side for it to be convincing.”
“Not living in L.A. gives me a different perspective. I'm not so caught up in the daily process of self-congratulations that's out there.”
“Sense is something you have when you have a choice.”
“- Miss Burke: I've had complaints from several students that you've sold them mind-altering substances. Now, do you wanna talk to me about it, or take it up with Principal Drake?
- Zeke: You're too tense, Miss Burke. But I've got just the thing for ya.
- Miss Burke: You know, Zeke, I am the authority figure here, it's time you realized that.”
“- Lindsey: What happened to your nose?
- Slevin Kelevra: I was using it to break some guy's fist.”
“- Susie: What the fuck was that? Did you cum? You faked it.
- Matt: No, no, no. Guys don't fake it. I don't even think that we can.”
“Things don't have to be extraordinary to be beautiful, even the ordinary can be beautiful.”
- Jeweller: Magnificent, aren't they? "God's tears".
- Matthew: It's beautiful. So are the others, I guess I just have to make the right decision.
- Jeweller: In the end it's not your eye that must decide.
“She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is a sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I'll save her from whatever she's scared of and take her far away.”
“- Emmet Linscott: What kind of name is Bleichert? Dutch?
- Dwight 'Bucky' Bleichert: German.
- Emmet Linscott: Ah, a great people, the Germans. Hitler was a bit excessive.”