Halloween quotes21 halloween quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Alexia: You're not going to let her go to school like that, are you?
- Ben Wheaton: Well, now, Alexia, I seem to recall seeing you in the same outfit a few months ago.
- Alexia: But it was Halloween!”
“- Countess: How many days left till Halloween, Sebastian?
- Sebastian: Oh, a little more than a week, Countess. I told you not to worry.
- Countess: Not to worry? How amusing. But then you're not the one who needs to have the virgin blood of a young man not once, but three times before All Hallows Eve. Not to worry? Being a vampire in the 20th...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Daniella Eastman: What is that? A laughing apple?
- Carla Robbins: No. It's a little solid gold pumpkin Norman doesn't know he bought for me yet. It's for Halloween.”
“A long, long time ago, it was a night of great power. When the days grew short, the spirits of the dead, returned to their homes to warm themselves by the fire's side. All across the land, huge bonfires were lit. Ohhh, there was a marvelous celebration. People danced, and they played games, and they dressed up in costumes, hoping to ward off the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ada Kurtzman: Your father says you're not going out dressed that way.
- Ben Kurtzman: And I'm not changing.
- Ada Kurtzman: He says he's not changing.
- Nate Kurtzman: I wanna talk to Hitler.
- Ada Kurtzman: He has a swastika on his arm and big black boots! He's wearing big black boots! He came down the stairs in them with swastikas all...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's Halloween; everyone's entitled to one good scare.”
“- Conal Cochran: Halloween, the festival of Samhain! The last great one took place three thousand years ago, when the hills ran red with the blood of animals and children.
- Daniel Challis: Sacrifices.
- Conal Cochran: It was part of our world... our craft.
- Daniel Challis: Witchcraft.
- Conal Cochran: To us, it was a way of controlling our...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Angela: I was thinking more along the lines of a seance.
- Judy: A seance?
- Helen: Isn't that a little chancy? I mean this is Halloween, the night when all the creepy things are supposed to stalk the earth. I mean there's no telling what we'll drudge up, especially in this old place.”
“When Michael Myers was six years old, he stabbed hs sister to death. He was locked up for years in Smith's Grove Sanitarium, but he escaped. Soon after, Halloween became another word for mayhem! One by one, he killed his entire family, until his nine-year-old niece, Jamie Lloyd, was the only one left alive. Six years ago, Halloween night, ...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ellie Grimbridge: Irish Halloween masks?
- Daniel Challis: In California, you never know.”
“- Norma: Oh. Miss Tate. I didn't mean to make you jump. It's Halloween. I guess everyone's entitled to one good scare.
- Laurie Strode: I've had my share.”
“You always ignore me! Ever since I was 7-years-old for Halloween and I dressed up as a carrot and you two snuck off without me. I'm just as much a part of this family as either of you... and I wanna fight!”
“Brian, Halloween's not until October.”
“- Anne Strieber: You were frightened by a Halloween mask?
- Whitley Strieber: Yes.
- Anne Strieber: A Halloween mask frightened you?
- Whitley Strieber: Is there an echo? Yes.”
“- Lead Cop: They got killed on devil's night, but they were gonna get married on Halloween? Who gets married on Halloween?
- Albrecht: Nobody.”
“Whoa... what is this, trick or treat?”
“Halloween in Hollywood is redundant.”