Blessing quotes13 blessing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“When the gods send you a blessing, you don't ask why it was sent.”
“- Rodrigo Mendoza: Father, I've come to ask you to bless me.
- Father Gabriel: No. If you're right, you'll have God's blessing. If you're wrong, my blessing won't mean anything.”
“- Miner's Wife (Chile): Why are you traveling?
- Ernesto Guevara de la Serna: We travel just to travel.
- Miner's Wife (Chile): Bless you... Blessed be your travels.”
“- Ida, Fletcher's Grand Mother: I know. It's more of a curse than a blessing.
- Rosalyn Willoughby: What?
- Ida, Fletcher's Grand Mother: Being smart and what people call beautiful.”
“Bless me father, for I have sinned!”
“Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen.”
“- Amelia Sedley: This is all just a blessing in disguise.
- Becky Sharp: Well, the disguise is convincing.”
“- Mrs. Doubtfire: Marriage can be such a blessing.
- Miranda Hillard: So can divorce.”
“Look well for love. Look well. And not finding it, give nothing. But if blessed with Cleopatra's fortune, give all. Now, go.”
“You have the gift of sight. This is a blessing, my child.”