Protest quotes22 protest quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Dumplin'
“It’s a revolution, Tom. We may have to hurt somebody’s feelings.”
“This is what revolution looks like. Real revolution. Cultural revolution.”
“Nothing is more dangerous than a crowd of people who are moving. It’s like trying to redirect the Mississippi River.”
“We want to underscore again, that we’re coming to Chicago peacefully, but whether we’re given permits or not, we’re coming.”
- From the movie: Spider-Man: Homecoming
- From the movie: Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
- From the movie: The Perfect Guy
“- Leah: So you can't protect me?
- Detective Hansen: I'm doing everything I can within the law.
- Leah: I want my life back and I'm not just going to roll over.”
- From the movie: Spy
- From the movie: Dope
- From the movie: Used Cars
- From the movie: Convoy
“- Melissa: Why are you doing this?
- Martin 'Rubber Duck' Penwald: Don’t know about the rest of them, but I’m running for my life myself.
- Melissa: But they're all following you.
- Martin 'Rubber Duck' Penwald: No, they ain't. I'm just in front of them.”
- From the movie: The Little Drummer Girl
- From the movie: Up!
“- Carl Fredricksen: I believe I made my position to your boss quite clear.
- Construction Foreman Tom: You poured prune juice in his gas tank.
- Carl Fredricksen: Oh, yeah, that was good.”
- From the movie: Amazing Grace and Chuck
- From the movie: Convoy
“- Chuck Arnoldi: We'd like to know, is this convoy some sort of protest demonstration? And if it is, what's its purpose?
- Martin 'Rubber Duck' Penwald: Purpose of a convoy is to keep movin’.”
- From the movie: Newsies
“- David Jacobs: We started the strike, but we can't do it alone. So, we're talking to Newsies all around the city.
- Spot Conlon: Yeah, so they told me. But what'd they tell you?
- David Jacobs: They're waiting to see what Spot Conlon is doing, you're the key. That Spot Conlon is the most respected and famous Newsie in all of New York, and...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Born on the Fourth of July
“They burned the flag and they demonstrated against us; it's on the cover of the paper today. They have no respect. They have no idea what's going on over there, mom - the men that are sacrificing their lives. People are dying every day over there, and nobody back here even seems to care. It's a bunch of goddamn shit if you ask me!”
- From the movie: Head Office
When I said "Write up a report", I wanted you to go out there in the field and listen to what those Allenville protestors had to say! Not make some lunatic suggestion!
- From the movie: First Blood
“I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!”
- From the movie: Beverly Hills Ninja
“- Haru: Oh I see you got the R2347ST Printing press. This thing came out the same time I was printing leaflets for the Shave the Whales Foundation.
- Martin Tanley: You mean Save the Whales.
- Haru: Oh is that what you did with them? Maybe it was starve the whales… starve the whales.”