Bill Hader quotes
“Everything is so tech now; everyone is so connected that way.”
“- Richie Tozier: Who killed a psychotic clown before he was fourteen?
- Eddie Kaspbrak: Me.
- Richie Tozier: Who stabbed Bowers with a knife he pulled out of his own face?
- Eddie Kaspbrak: Also me.
- Richie Tozier: Who married a woman ten times his own body mass?
- Eddie Kaspbrak: Me.
- Richie Tozier: Yeah. You're braver than you think.”
“- LeBron James: Do you know Cleveland is great for the whole family?
- Aaron: Yes, yes. Yes I do. You tell me that all the time. You randomly just text me that.
- LeBron James: Man, What's wrong with that?”
“- Billy: How long have you been waiting?
- Alpha 5: What's today? Monday?
- Billy: Yeah.
- Alpha 5: Then, 65 million years. I've been very lonely.”
“- Fear: Let me guess, she forgot to put on her pants.
- Girl: Look, the new girl has no pants on!
- Fear: Called it!”
“- Zordon: These are them? They are so small.
- Alpha 5: Funny, I said the same thing.
- Zordon: You mean to tell me that the fate of the universe, is placed in the hands of these children?
- Zack: The universe? That's a big place.
- Alpha 5: They're teenagers, somewhere between infancy and full maturity. It's hard to explain, really.”
“- Dad: [Trying to feed Riley broccoli] Here we go. All right, open.
- Joy: Hmm... this looks new.
- Fear: Think it's safe?
- Sadness: What is it?
- Disgust: Okay, caution, there is a dangerous smell, people. Hold on, what is that? That is not brightly colored or shaped like a dinosaur, hold on guys... it's... broccoli [presses buttons]!
- Riley:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Call in the piggy air force!”
“- Earl Devereaux: You see this contact lens?
- Flint Lockwood: Yeah?
- Earl Devereaux: This contact lens represents you! And my eye represents my eye! [puts on contact lens] I've got my eye on you!”
“- Chuck: The pigs are stealing our eggs!
- Leonard: Set sail for Piggy Island!”
“All right! We did not die today, I call that an unqualified success.”
“- Sam Sparks: That's peanut brittle. If either of us touches it, we'll go into anaphylactic shock.
- Flint Lockwood: Actually, I'm not allergic to peanuts. I might have said that to get you to like me.
- Sam Sparks: And you thought having a food allergy would make you more attractive?”
“- Aaron: How many?
- Amy: I don't know. How many girls have you slept with?
- Aaron: I've slept with three women.
- Amy: Me too. I have slept with three women too.”
“I have a lot of incomplete short films and incomplete scripts out there.”
“I don't like the sound of my voice or how I look or anything.”
“I arrested a man-lady who was legally named Phuck.”
“- Les Grossman - Grossman's Office: A nutless monkey could do your job. Now, go get drunk and take credit at all the parties.
- Studio Executive Rob Slolom - Vietnam Crew: I wouldn't do that.
- Les Grossman - Grossman's Office: Ah... joking.
- Studio Executive Rob Slolom - Vietnam Crew: Ah, there he is! Funny. You're a funny guy.
- Les Grossman...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rod Kimble: Hey, everybody! I got some awesome news. We have a new crew member today, Denise. So I thought it would be fun if we all went around and said our name and a little something about ourselves. I'll start. My name is Rod, and I like to party. All right, Dave, you're up.
- Dave: Uh, hi. Uh, my name is Dave, and uh... I like to party.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Have you ever felt like you were a little bit different? Like you had something unique to offer the world, if you could just get people to see it.”