Kit Harington quotes
“In Battle, Discipline beats numbers 9 times out of 10.”
“You can do good, or do well.”
“- Will Holloway: How do you make a choice like that?
- Harry Pearce: It's my job.”
“- Harry Pearce: Agents like you don't last long in this life.
- Will Holloway: So which ones remain?
- Harry Pearce: [looking back] The ones like me...”
“- Will Holloway: [by radio] They're nearing position. Anything?
- Malcolm Wynn-Jones: Not a sausage. The self-perpetuating algorithm I wrote last night is constantly updating, revising all potential vantage points.
- Will Holloway: Sudoku not cutting it then?”
“- Vera Brittain: Please, I'd rather be by myself.
- Roland Leighton: It's the books I'm worried about. I've never seen anyone beat them up that way.”
“- Roland Leighton: When we're at Oxford, we'll be able to see each other every day.
- Vera Brittain: I'll be concentrating on my work.
- Roland Leighton: Well, you'll need fresh air, surely. And a chaperone.”