Concern quotes31 concern quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Jim: [after seeing Edward accidentally cut Kim] Hey! Now you've done it!
- Kim: It was just a scratch Jim, really!
- Peg Boggs: What's going on?
- Jim: Call a doctor, he skewered Kim!
- Kim: He didn't skewer me!
- Jim: [now bullying and shoving Edward] You can't touch anything without destroying it! Who the hell do you think you are hanging...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Whispers DiTullio: To tell you the truth, I'm a little concerned.
- Frank Sheeran: [narrating] Whenever anybody says they're a little concerned, they're very concerned.
- Whispers DiTullio: As a matter of fact, I'm really more than a little concerned.
- Frank Sheeran: [narrating] And when they say they're more than a little concerned, they're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kim: Stop It! Or I'll kill you myself!
- Jim: Bullshit!
- Jim: [to Edward who is approaching Kim] Hey, I said stay away from her!”
“So you're telling me you made a porno where the plot is the point?”
“- Bobby Jack Moriarty: I think you're banging Emma?
- Murphy Jones: Banging? That's an ugly expression for that particular pleasure.
- Bobby Jack Moriarty: How about fucking?
- Murphy Jones: I don't like that one a whole alot better! And, if I was, it would be none of your concern.”
“- Cyclops: Not all of us can control our powers.
- Mystique: Then don't! This is war!”
“- Dory: Hey, what's wrong?
- Marlin: What's wrong? While they're busy doing their little impressions, I'm miles from home with a fish who can't even remember her name.
- Dory: Boy, I bet that's frustrating.”
“Don't worry, colonel; you're the closest thing most of these boys have to a father. We won't let you down.”
“- Vera Brittain: Please, I'd rather be by myself.
- Roland Leighton: It's the books I'm worried about. I've never seen anyone beat them up that way.”
“- Jack Torrance: You are concerned about him.
- Wendy Torrance: Yes!
- Jack Torrance: And are you concerned about me?
- Wendy Torrance: Of course I am!
- Jack Torrance: Of course you are! Have you ever thought about my responsibilities?!”
“- Jake Taylor: I'll let you know if I land a good job, I'm sure you're real concerned about it.
- Tom: Well, I just wanted Lynn to know what she would have had ahead of her.
- Tom: Stay away from her.
- Jake Taylor: Suck my dick!”
“- Meneer Chrome: I want no more part of it.
- James Fitzmaurice: For one who so enjoys outdoor activity, you are surprisingly unconcerned for your freedom.”
- Lt. Olivia D'Arcy: Stop prying into things that don't concern you.
- Lt. Janet "Davy" Davidson: Maybe it does concern me. It concerns me that the morale of this group remains high. Until you joined up, it was. You're just a troublemaker.
“- Po: Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles.
- Oogway: Quit, don't quit... Noodles, don't noodles... You are too concerned about what was and what will be. There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.”
“Link hows ur melon bud-dy.”
“Bud is getting so fat. You should really talk to him, he's going to have a heart attack. Plus he's fat.”
“You'll never be a first class human being or a first class woman until you've learned to have some regard for human frailty.”
Among the maxims on Lord Naoshige's wall, there was this one: "Matters of great concern should be treated lightly". Master Ittei commented: "Matters of small concern should be treated seriously".
“- Dennis Murphy: I work for you. You call the shots. But I will be able to do my job so much better if you will just simply tell me... what is this new strategy? Just tell me a little bit!
- Sen. Jay Billington Bulworth: Have a drink, Murphy. Live your life.”