Chris Hemsworth quotes
“- Rocket Raccoon: This is Thanos we're talking about. He's the toughest there is
- Thor: Well, he has never fought me.
- Rocket Raccoon: Yeah he has.
- Thor: He has never fought me twice.”
“Families can be tough. Before my father died, he told me I had a half-sister that he imprisoned in hell. Then she returned home and stabbed me in the eye. So I had to kill her. That's life though, isn't it, I guess. Goest round and round and... I feel your pain.”
“You're strong... but I could snap my fingers... and you'd all cease to exist.”
“You know, I'm 1500 years old. I've killed twice as many enemies as that. And every one of them would have rather killed me than not succeeded. I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. Thanos is just the latest of a long line of bastards, and he'll be the latest to feel my vengeance - fate wills it so.”
“- Eitri: You understand, boy, you're about to take the full force of a star. It'll kill you.
- Thor: Only if I die.
- Eitri: Yes. That's what... killing you means.”
“- Rocket Raccoon: You speak Groot?
- Thor: Yes, they taught it on Asgard. It was an elective.”
“- Agent M: Hey, if you want to use me as alien bait, just let me know next time, okay? I don’t like to be lied to.
- Agent H: Oh, really? What, like, uh, pretending to be an expert on something you’re not? In case you haven’t noticed, we’re in the lying business.
- Agent M: Are we?”
“- Agent H: You coming? World’s not going to save itself.
- Agent M: Are you saying that you need me to save the world?
- Agent H: Uh-huh.
- Agent M: Thought so.”
“- Agent H: What do you think? Press the red button? I think it’s hyperdrive.
- Agent M: No, no, no. I think hyperdrive is blue.
- Agent H: Well, you know, sometimes you have to trust your gut.
- Agent M: My gut, not yours!”
“- Agent H: There should be a big red button 'round here somewhere.
- Agent M: Found it.”
“- Agent H: You've never been in love, have you? I'm not making fun. I'm genuinely asking. You've never once abandoned logic for passion?
- Agent M: Heh. No, I haven't. Passion is unstable, and logic is constant. Yeah. Physical attraction is nothing more than chemical reactions in your brain. Can't trust them. They're not real.
- Agent H: Isn't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Tonight we get to be our own gods.”
“- Billy Lee: Did you think you could just take what's mine and I wouldn't come a-huntin'?
- Emily Summerspring: She ain't yours.”
“It all starts with a simple choice.”
“I choose to run towards my problems, and not away from them. Because's that what heroes do.”
“- Valkyrie: This team of yours, it got a name?
- Thor: Yeah, it's called the... uh... Revengers!”
“- Bruce Banner: I don't know how to fly this thing!
- Thor: You're a doctor, you have PhDs. You should figure it out.
- Bruce Banner: None of them for flying alien spaceships!”
“- Thor: We have to stop her here and now, and prevent Ragnarok, the end of everything! So I'm putting together a team.
- Loki: Like the old days.”
“- Thor: How do I escape?
- Heimdall: You're on a planet surrounded by doorways. Go through one.
- Thor: Which one?
- Heimdall: The big one!”
“- Thor: Has anyone here fought the Grandmaster's champion?
- Korg: Yeah. Doug has. Hey, Doug. Could you come over here? Oh, yeah, I forgot, Doug's dead. Anyone who fights the Grandmaster's champion perished. You're not actually thinking about fighting him, are you?
- Thor: Yes, I am. I'm gonna fight him, win, and get the hell off this planet!
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“So much has happened since I last saw you! I lost my hammer, like yesterday, so that's still fresh. Then I went on a journey of self-discovery. Then I met you.”
“When you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place. But for us? This is our home.”
“- Niki Lauda: It's that bad, huh?
- James Hunt: No.
- Niki Lauda: I can tell, seeing your reaction, that I will spend the rest of my life with a face that frightens people.”
“- Bruce Banner: I was just talking to him just a couple minutesago and he was totally ready to kill any of us.
- Valkyrie: He did try to kill me.
- Thor: Yes, me too. On many, many occasions. There was one time when we were children, he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes. So, I went to pick up the snake to admire...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bruce Banner: Biggest muscle in the body.
- Thor: I've got more muscle, so technically more brains!”