Chris Hemsworth quotes
“I choose to run towards my problems, and not away from them. Because's that what heroes do.”
“When you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place. But for us? This is our home.”
“Dear brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, you betray me, round and round in circles we go. See Loki, life is about... It's about growth, it's about change, but you seem to just want to stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you'll always be the god of mischief, but you could be more.”
“You know, I'm 1500 years old. I've killed twice as many enemies as that. And every one of them would have rather killed me than not succeeded. I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. Thanos is just the latest of a long line of bastards, and he'll be the latest to feel my vengeance - fate wills it so.”
“Sif-I've got this completely under control!
Thor-Is that why everything's on fire?”
“Loki-I thought you said you knew how to fly this thing.
Thor-I said 'how hard could it be.'”
“Thor-I need a horse!
Pet Store Clerk-We don't have horses. Just dogs, cats, birds.
Thor-Then give me one of those large enough to ride.”
“Gorr-You are not like the other gods I’ve killed.
Thor-Because I have something worth fighting for.”
“I want to choose my own path. Live in the moment. My SuperHero days are over.”
“- Rocket Raccoon: This is Thanos we're talking about. He's the toughest there is
- Thor: Well, he has never fought me.
- Rocket Raccoon: Yeah he has.
- Thor: He has never fought me twice.”
“Families can be tough. Before my father died, he told me I had a half-sister that he imprisoned in hell. Then she returned home and stabbed me in the eye. So I had to kill her. That's life though, isn't it, I guess. Goest round and round and... I feel your pain.”
“You're strong... but I could snap my fingers... and you'd all cease to exist.”
“- Eitri: You understand, boy, you're about to take the full force of a star. It'll kill you.
- Thor: Only if I die.
- Eitri: Yes. That's what... killing you means.”
“- Rocket Raccoon: You speak Groot?
- Thor: Yes, they taught it on Asgard. It was an elective.”
“- Agent M: Hey, if you want to use me as alien bait, just let me know next time, okay? I don’t like to be lied to.
- Agent H: Oh, really? What, like, uh, pretending to be an expert on something you’re not? In case you haven’t noticed, we’re in the lying business.
- Agent M: Are we?”
“- Agent H: You coming? World’s not going to save itself.
- Agent M: Are you saying that you need me to save the world?
- Agent H: Uh-huh.
- Agent M: Thought so.”
“- Agent H: What do you think? Press the red button? I think it’s hyperdrive.
- Agent M: No, no, no. I think hyperdrive is blue.
- Agent H: Well, you know, sometimes you have to trust your gut.
- Agent M: My gut, not yours!”
“- Agent H: There should be a big red button 'round here somewhere.
- Agent M: Found it.”
“- Agent H: You've never been in love, have you? I'm not making fun. I'm genuinely asking. You've never once abandoned logic for passion?
- Agent M: Heh. No, I haven't. Passion is unstable, and logic is constant. Yeah. Physical attraction is nothing more than chemical reactions in your brain. Can't trust them. They're not real.
- Agent H: Isn't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Tonight we get to be our own gods.”
“- Billy Lee: Did you think you could just take what's mine and I wouldn't come a-huntin'?
- Emily Summerspring: She ain't yours.”
“It all starts with a simple choice.”