“- Agent M: Hey, if you want to use me as alien bait, just let me know next time, okay? I don’t like to be lied to.
- Agent H: Oh, really? What, like, uh, pretending to be an expert on something you’re not? In case you haven’t noticed, we’re in the lying business.
- Agent M: Are we?”
“- Agent H: You coming? World’s not going to save itself.
- Agent M: Are you saying that you need me to save the world?
- Agent H: Uh-huh.
- Agent M: Thought so.”
“- Agent H: What do you think? Press the red button? I think it’s hyperdrive.
- Agent M: No, no, no. I think hyperdrive is blue.
- Agent H: Well, you know, sometimes you have to trust your gut.
- Agent M: My gut, not yours!”
“- Agent H: There should be a big red button 'round here somewhere.
- Agent M: Found it.”
“- Agent H: You've never been in love, have you? I'm not making fun. I'm genuinely asking. You've never once abandoned logic for passion?
- Agent M: Heh. No, I haven't. Passion is unstable, and logic is constant. Yeah. Physical attraction is nothing more than chemical reactions in your brain. Can't trust them. They're not real.
- Agent H: Isn't...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Tonight we get to be our own gods.”
“- Billy Lee: Did you think you could just take what's mine and I wouldn't come a-huntin'?
- Emily Summerspring: She ain't yours.”
“It all starts with a simple choice.”
“I choose to run towards my problems, and not away from them. Because's that what heroes do.”
“- Valkyrie: This team of yours, it got a name?
- Thor: Yeah, it's called the... uh... Revengers!”
“- Bruce Banner: I don't know how to fly this thing!
- Thor: You're a doctor, you have PhDs. You should figure it out.
- Bruce Banner: None of them for flying alien spaceships!”
“- Thor: We have to stop her here and now, and prevent Ragnarok, the end of everything! So I'm putting together a team.
- Loki: Like the old days.”
“- Thor: How do I escape?
- Heimdall: You're on a planet surrounded by doorways. Go through one.
- Thor: Which one?
- Heimdall: The big one!”
“- Thor: Has anyone here fought the Grandmaster's champion?
- Korg: Yeah. Doug has. Hey, Doug. Could you come over here? Oh, yeah, I forgot, Doug's dead. Anyone who fights the Grandmaster's champion perished. You're not actually thinking about fighting him, are you?
- Thor: Yes, I am. I'm gonna fight him, win, and get the hell off this planet!
-...” (continue) (continue reading)
“So much has happened since I last saw you! I lost my hammer, like yesterday, so that's still fresh. Then I went on a journey of self-discovery. Then I met you.”
“When you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place. But for us? This is our home.”
“- Niki Lauda: It's that bad, huh?
- James Hunt: No.
- Niki Lauda: I can tell, seeing your reaction, that I will spend the rest of my life with a face that frightens people.”
“- Bruce Banner: I was just talking to him just a couple minutes ago and he was totally ready to kill any of us.
- Valkyrie: He did try to kill me.
- Thor: Yes, me too. On many, many occasions. There was one time when we were children, he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes. So, I went to pick up the snake to admire...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Bruce Banner: Biggest muscle in the body.
- Thor: I've got more muscle, so technically more brains!”
“- Thor: It's not possible.
- Hela: Darling, you have no idea what's possible.”
“- Suzy Miller: Why don't they make it safer?
- James Hunt: The risk of death turns people on.”
“- Bruce Banner: You're just using me to get to the Hulk. That's low. You're not my friend.
- Thor: No, no, no. I don't even like Hulk. He's always like, grr... smash, smash, smash. I prefer you.”
“- Hela: Odin and I drowned entire civilizations in blood and tears. Where do you think all this gold came from? And then one day he decided to become a benevolent king. To foster peace, to protect life. To have you.
- Thor: I understand why you're angry. And you are my sister, and technically have a claim to the throne. And believe me, I would...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Dear brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, you betray me, round and round in circles we go. See Loki, life is about... It's about growth, it's about change, but you seem to just want to stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you'll always be the god of mischief, but you could be more.”