Jay Baruchel quotes
“There's nothing more attractive to me than a strong girl.”
“If it were up to me, every job would be somewhere in Canada.”
“No one has a resume that they are 100% comfortable with, nor does anyone have a life that they are 100% comfortable with.”
“There's a chunk of myself in every part I play.”
“- Astrid: So, what are you going to do about it?
- Hiccup: Probably something stupid.
- Astrid: That's the Hiccup I know.”
“- Hiccup: You brought a baby to a battle?
- Fishlegs: I couldn't find a sitter.”
“Legend says that when the ground quakes or lava spews from the earth, it's the dragons letting us know they're still here. Waiting for us to figure out how to get along. Yes, the world believes the dragons are gone, if they ever existed at all. But we berkians, we know otherwise. And we'll guard this secret until the time comes when dragons can...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Everything we know about you guys is wrong.”
“- Head of Security: Mr. Lucas is touched and mildly flattered by what have done here. And I have been informed that I feel the same way. So the charges are gonna be dropped. That is, of course, if you are what you appear to be.
- Windows: Uh, what do we appear to be?
- Head of Security: Fanboys. Something we can easily determine with a simple quiz.”
- Windows: So, we're all hunky-dory? We're all copacetic?
- Roach: Well, if the word "copacetic" means I'm gonna rip off your tongue and lick your ass with it, then yeah, we're copacetic.
“- Hiccup: Three hundred years, and I'm the first Viking who wouldn't kill a dragon!
- Astrid: First to ride one, though. So...?
- Hiccup: I wouldn't kill him, because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him... and I saw myself.”
“- Jay: Man, my balls are shaved, my pubes are trimmed, I'm ready to fuckin' rock this shit!
- Jonah: What the fuck, man? If I go in there and see fuckin' pubes sprinkled on the toilet seat, I'm gonna fuckin' lose my mind!”
“Gronkles, Zippleback, the Skrill... Boneknapper... Whispering Death... Burns its victims, buries its victims, chokes its victims, turns its victims inside-out... Extremely dangerous, extremely dangerous... kill on sight, kill on sight, kill on sight... Night Fury. Speed unknown. Size unknown. The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Stoick: [shocked] The dragon? That's what you're worried about? Not the people you almost killed?
- Hiccup: He was just protecting me! He's not dangerous!
- Stoick: They've killed hundreds of us!
- Hiccup: And we've killed thousands of them! They defend themselves, that's all!”
“- Eli Bronstein: How does it feel making your family the biggest laughingstock of the city?
- Leon: Half the city, Eli. The French don't care.”
“- Kevin Sandusky - Hot LZ: Now, whichever format porno backs is usually the one that becomes the uh most successful. But, you know, Sony, every PlayStation 3 has a Blu-ray in it.
- Kirk Lazarus: You talkin' to me this whole time?
- Kevin Sandusky - Hot LZ: I was talking to whoever was listening.
- Kirk Lazarus: Jesus Christ, man!”
“- Windows: What's your new game plan?
- Eric: Let's get in the van and get the hell outta here!”
“- Windows: I met her in a Jedi chatroom. The woman is perfect. She's intelligent and acerbic, and a die-hard fan. She's even got connections inside the Lucas camp. You guys are all just jealous because she describes herself as a cross between Sarah Michelle Gellar and Janeane Garafolo.
- Hutch: Tell 'em how you described yourself.
- Windows: I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'll kill a dragon, my life will get infinitely better... I might even get a date!”
“They think this is recess? This is supposed to be a fucking Revolution!”
“- Eric: Hey guys.
- Windows: What?
- Eric: What if the movie sucks?”