Zoe Saldana quotes
“Our great mother does not take sides, Jake; she protects the balance of life.”
“- Neytiri: You knew this would happen?
- Jake Sully: Yes. Look, at first, it was just orders, and then, everything changed. Okay? I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you... with you...”
“Gamora-And Quill, your ship is filthy.
Peter Quill-Oh she has no idea. If I had a blacklight, this would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.”
“Whatever nightmares the future holds are but dreams compared to what's behind me.”
“Gamora-I'm a warrior, an assassin. I don't dance.
Peter Quill-Really? Well, on my planet, we have a legend about people like you. It's called Footloose. And in it, a great hero, named Kevin Bacon, teaches an entire city full of people with sticks up their butts that, dancing, well, is the greatest thing there is.”
“Peter Quill-What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both?
Gamora-We'll follow your lead, Star-Lord.
Peter Quill-A bit of both!”
“Rocket Raccoon-But Quill, beating Ronan... it can't be done. You're asking us to die.
Peter Quill-Yeah... I guess I am.
Gamora-Quill, I have lived most of my life surrounded my enemies. I will be grateful to die among my friends.
Drax the Destroyer-You're an honorable man, Quill. I will fight beside you. And in the end, I will see my wife and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gamora: You murdered half the planet.
- Thanos: A small price to pay for salvation.
- Gamora: You're insane.
- Thanos: Little one, it's a simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correcting.
- Gamora: You don't know that!
- Thanos: I'm the only one who knows...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Roque: Okay, you stay with us. But if anything smells like a trap, I get to put a bullet in your skull. Does that sound fair?
- Aisha: That sounds fun.”
- Nebula: [sneering] Look at you, a Garden of the Galaxy!
- Gamora: It's Guardian! Why would I be a "Garden of the Galaxy"?
“- Peter Quill: This is weird. We've got a Sovereign fleet approaching from the rear.
- Gamora: Why would they do that?
- Drax: Probably because Rocket stole some of their batteries.
- Rocket: Dude!
- Drax: [awkwardly] Right... he didn't steal some of those. I don't know why they're after us. What a mystery this is.”
“- Gamora: You own a planet and can destroy two dozen spaceships without a suit. What are you exactly?
- Ego: I'm what's called a Celestial, sweetheart.”
“- Aisha: So what brings you to Bolivia?
- Clay: Cruise ship.
- Aisha: We're a landlocked country.
- Clay: Yeah, well... it's an amazing cruise ship.”
“- Uhura: Our captain will come for us. Mercy will be the last thing on his mind.
- Krall: I'm counting on it.”
“- Jake Sully: I've already chosen. But this woman must also choose me.
- Neytiri: She already has.”
“I'm cool with censorship, I know the American people love that.”
“Glamour is about feeling good in your own skin.”
“I'm learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company.”
“- Jensen: Where are you from? Originally?
- Aisha: The wilds of Northern Africa.
- Jensen: Do you have any hobbies?
- Aisha: When I was little, I collected human ears.”
“- Clay: How'd you know we were alive?
- Aisha: Counted the number of teeth in the chopper wreckage. Plus you guys aren't exactly subtle.”