Chris Pratt quotes
“- Tony Stark: You're from Earth?
- Peter Quill: I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri.
- Tony Stark: Yeah, that's on Earth, dipshit!”
“Don't forget, I'm half human. So that 50% of me that's stupid that's 100% you.”
“Sometimes, the thing you've been looking for your whole life is right there beside you all along.”
“- Peter Quill: This is weird. We've got a Sovereign fleet approaching from the rear.
- Gamora: Why would they do that?
- Drax: Probably because Rocket stole some of their batteries.
- Rocket: Dude!
- Drax: [awkwardly] Right... he didn't steal some of those. I don't know why they're after us. What a mystery this is.”
“- Rocket: So, we're saving the galaxy, again?
- Peter Quill: I guess.
- Rocket: Awesome! We're really gonna be able to jack up our prices if we're two-time galaxy savers.”
“- Jim Preston: How do I send a message to Earth?
- InfoMat: Interstellar messages are sent by laser array. This is an expensive service.
- Jim Preston: Bite me!
- InfoMat: Happy to help.”
“- Ayesha: Every citizen is born exactly as designed by the community. Impeccable, both physically and mentally. We control the DNA of our progeny, germinating them in birthing pods.
- Peter Quill: I guess I prefer to make people the old-fashioned way.”
“- Drax: My father would tell the story of impregnating my mother every winter solstice.
- Peter Quill: That's disgusting.”
- Josh Faraday: Our paths cross again. To what do I owe the pleasure?
- Sam Chisolm: Took a job. Looking for some men to join me.
- Josh Faraday: Is there money in it?
[Emma Cullen tosses him a jingling bag]
- Josh Faraday: And who's she?
- Sam Chisolm: "Joan of Arc".
- Emma Cullen: My name's Emma Cullen. And this is my associate, Teddy Q.
-... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Peter Quill: Doesn't eternity get boring?
- Ego: Not if you have a purpose.”
“- Peter Quill: You look like Mary Poppins.
- Yondu: Is he cool?
- Peter Quill: Hell yeah, he's cool.
- Yondu: I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!”
“- Goodnight Robicheaux: I'll try to use one-syllable words from now on.
- Josh Faraday: What's a syllable?”
“- Andy: You're like an angel with no wings.
- April: So like a person...”
“MasterBuilders spend years training themselves to clear their minds enough to have even a fleeting glimpse of The Man Upstairs and yet, your mind is already so prodigiously empty that there is nothing in it to clear away in the first place. With proper training you could become a great MasterBuilder.”
“You're such an amazing person. And, you know, if Batman can't see that then he's just, well, he's just as blind as a guy whose eyes stopped working.”
“- Emmet: We're about to crash into the sun.
- Batman: Yeah, but it's gonna look really cool.”
“- Justin - DEVGRU: What part convinced you?
- Patrick - Squadron Team Leader: Her confidence.
- Justin - DEVGRU: That's the kind of concrete data point I'm looking for. I'll tell you buddy, if her confidence is the one thing that's keeping me from getting ass-raped in a Pakistani prison I'm gonna honest with you, bro. I'm cool with it.”