Chris Pratt quotes
“Don't forget, I'm half human. So that 50% of me that's stupid that's 100% you.”
“Remember what I told you: do you ever feel lost? Just look into the eyes of the people that you love.”
“Gamora-And Quill, your ship is filthy.
Peter Quill-Oh she has no idea. If I had a blacklight, this would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.”
“Gamora-I'm a warrior, an assassin. I don't dance.
Peter Quill-Really? Well, on my planet, we have a legend about people like you. It's called Footloose. And in it, a great hero, named Kevin Bacon, teaches an entire city full of people with sticks up their butts that, dancing, well, is the greatest thing there is.”
“Rocket Raccoon-What did the galaxy ever do for you? Why would you want to save it?
Peter Quill-Because I'm one of the idiots who lives in it!”
“Peter Quill-What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both?
Gamora-We'll follow your lead, Star-Lord.
Peter Quill-A bit of both!”
“Rocket Raccoon-But Quill, beating Ronan... it can't be done. You're asking us to die.
Peter Quill-Yeah... I guess I am.
Gamora-Quill, I have lived most of my life surrounded my enemies. I will be grateful to die among my friends.
Drax the Destroyer-You're an honorable man, Quill. I will fight beside you. And in the end, I will see my wife and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Emmet Brickowoski: Make a wish!
- Lucy: Oh, no!
- Emmet Brickowoski: What? Can’t think of anything to wish for? I always just wish for more wishes, because you can never have enough.”
“- Rex Dangervest: Do you mind if I save your life?
- Emmet Brickowski: Not at all. Who are you?
- Rex Dangervest: The name's Rex Dangervest. Galaxy defending archeologist, cowboy, and raptor trainer!
- Emmet Brickowski: I don't get it.”
“- Tony Stark: You're from Earth?
- Peter Quill: I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri.
- Tony Stark: Yeah, that's on Earth, dipshit!”
“Sometimes, the thing you've been looking for your whole life is right there beside you all along.”
“- Peter Quill: This is weird. We've got a Sovereign fleet approaching from the rear.
- Gamora: Why would they do that?
- Drax: Probably because Rocket stole some of their batteries.
- Rocket: Dude!
- Drax: [awkwardly] Right... he didn't steal some of those. I don't know why they're after us. What a mystery this is.”
“- Rocket: So, we're saving the galaxy, again?
- Peter Quill: I guess.
- Rocket: Awesome! We're really gonna be able to jack up our prices if we're two-time galaxy savers.”
“- Jim Preston: How do I send a message to Earth?
- InfoMat: Interstellar messages are sent by laser array. This is an expensive service.
- Jim Preston: Bite me!
- InfoMat: Happy to help.”
“- Ayesha: Every citizen is born exactly as designed by the community. Impeccable, both physically and mentally. We control the DNA of our progeny, germinating them in birthing pods.
- Peter Quill: I guess I prefer to make people the old-fashioned way.”
“- Drax: My father would tell the story of impregnating my mother every winter solstice.
- Peter Quill: That's disgusting.”
- Josh Faraday: Our paths cross again. To what do I owe the pleasure?
- Sam Chisolm: Took a job. Looking for some men to join me.
- Josh Faraday: Is there money in it?
[Emma Cullen tosses him a jingling bag]
- Josh Faraday: And who's she?
- Sam Chisolm: "Joan of Arc".
- Emma Cullen: My name's Emma Cullen. And this is my associate, Teddy Q.
-... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Peter Quill: Doesn't eternity get boring?
- Ego: Not if you have a purpose.”