Jennifer Lynn Connelly quotes
“- Sarah: That's not fair!
- Jareth: You say that so often, I wonder what your basis for comparison is?”
“- Sarah Williams: So few people get what they want. And the ones they do aren't really the lucky ones anyway.
- Fielding Pierce: They're not? Who are?
- Sarah Williams: The ones that do what they are meant to.”
“- Jareth: Beware. I have been generous up 'til now. I can be cruel.
- Sarah: Generous? What have you done that's generous?
- Jareth: Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that the child be taken. I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Vector: Don't you think it's time for you to go to Zalem?
- Chiren: What I want is not there.”
“- Cliff: Jenny, prepare yourself for a shock: I'm the Rocketeer.
- Jenny: The Rocke-who?
- Cliff: For crying out loud, haven't you read the papers?
- Jenny: No, I've been working all day.”
“You are the incarnation of your family's ambition. I am the incarnation of your family's fear.”
“We will never be apart. We may be at each other's throats or we may be separated by 5,000 miles, but we'll never be apart.”
“Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young girl whose stepmother always made her stay home with the baby. And the baby was a spoiled child, and wanted everything to himself, and the young girl was practically a slave. But what no one knew is that the king of the goblins had fallen in love with the girl, and he had given her certain powers. So...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Polly Franklin: Boys, Nat! Did you know that they have straight ones and bent ones? And if you look at their hands you can tell how big it is? I mean, can you imagine owning this thing with a will of its own? Don't you think about it all the time?
- Natalie Becker: Actually Polly, no.
- Polly Franklin: They do weird things. You have a thought,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I try to stay focused on my life and do try not to be brought into the Hollywood fantasy.”
“- Hoggle: This is what we need. A ladder. Follow me.
- Sarah: How can I trust you now that you know you were taking me back to the beginning of the labyrinth?
- Hoggle: I wasn't. I told him I was taking you back to the beginning just to throw him off the scent.
- Sarah: How can I believe anything you say?
- Hoggle: Let me put it this way: what...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Marion Silver: I love you, Harry. You make me feel like a person. Like I'm me and I'm beautiful.
- Harry Goldfarb: You are beautiful. You're the most beautiful girl in the world. You are my dream.”
“- Marion Silver: When are you coming home?
- Harry Goldfarb: Soon.
- Marion Silver: When?
- Harry Goldfarb: Soon, you holding out alright?
- Marion Silver: Harry... can you come today?
- Harry Goldfarb: Yeah... I'll come today.”
“- Emma Murdoch: If it was all you knew, maybe it would be a comfort.
- Mr. Hand: But if you were to discover something different... something better.”
“- Sarah Williams: I don't want to watch you turn into a cog in their machine.
- Fielding Pierce: That's so fucking condescending. Sometimes cogs can make machines run a little but better.
- Sarah Williams: Sometimes yes. Mostly they turn in circles and wear out. Then they get replaced.”
“- Solomon Vandy: So when people in your country read it, they will come help, yes?
- Maddy Bowen: Probably not.”
“- Jareth: I've brought you a gift.
- Sarah: What is it?
- Jareth: It's a crystal. Nothing more. But if you turn it this way and look into it, it will show you your dreams. But this is not a gift for an ordinary girl who takes care of a screaming baby.”