“8 Crazy Nights” quotes(2002)
Plot – Davey is in trouble again with the law, but since it's almost Christmas and it's also the first day of the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah, the judge decides to give him a chance. The judge offers to let him avoid jail if he assists the referee of youth basketball games during the holiday season. Davey thinks it is a breeze until he meets the eccentric referee, Whitey. The two have very different personalities: Davey is an unrepentant daredevil, while Whitey has a good heart and is an optimist by nature.
All actors – Adam Sandler, Jackie Sandler, Austin Stout, Kevin Nealon, Rob Schneider, Norm Crosby, Jon Lovitz, Tyra Banks, Blake Clark, Peter Dante, Ellen Albertini Dow, Kevin P. Farleyshow all
“8 Crazy Nights” Quotes 12 quotes
“- Davey: Hey, Jelly Jugs, next time you're on my court, you better wear a bra, okay?
- Whitey: He was just kidding son, you got very nice boobs.”
“- Eleanor: You know, I read recently in Reader's Digest that people who let themselves cry when they're hurting are often stronger than the people who try to hold all their pain inside.
- Davey: Did you read anything about a deformed referee who spends 35 years trying to win some stupid patch, so he can pretend people actually like him?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Whitey: Shaving the chest hairs.
- Eleanore: Nobody likes a unibrow.”
“- Mayor: Whitey, for the first time your partner Davey Stone did something good for this community.
- Eleanore: What'd he do? Steal beer for everyone?”
“- Davey: So, what's good about this place?
- Whitey: What's good about it? Everything. You want a pair of socks? My buddy, Mr. Foot Locker will warm your feet. You need a fancy doodad? Hello, Sharper Image. Thanks for the combination pogo stick/clock radio. I mean, The Body Shop, the Tie Rack, GNC, Radio Shack, Petland for a cat or two,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Eleanor: They were giving out free lobster bibs in the bathroom.
- Whitey: That's not a lobster bib Eleanore, it's a germ protector for your tushey.”
“- Davey: Can I prance around with my morning erection?
- Whitey: If you do you'll want an automatic ejection cause that's a technical foul!
- Eleanor: But I would like to see it anyway!”
“- Davey: I wonder if that guy ever wiped his ass with the wrong hand?
- Tom Baltezor: Yes.”
“- Eleanore: You were in a coma for three months.
- Whitey: I needed the rest, anyway!”
“Right now, I'm going to another restaurant record: longest burp.”