“Camp Nowhere” quotes(1994)
Plot – Morris' parents impose their children what to do on holiday, so Morris works around the problem organizing a mock camping for one day with his school mates. All his classmates work in his favor but what lacks is the support of a teacher.
All actors – John Putch, Peter Scolari, Romy Windsor, Jonathan Jackson, Joshua Gibran Mayweather, Andrew Keegan, Devin Oatway, Kellen McLaughlin, Brian Wagner, Marnette Patterson, Melody Kay, Christopher Lloydshow all
“Camp Nowhere” Quotes 10 quotes
“If you were wearing a skirt right now, I'd be in heaven.”
- Gaby: Guys can be geeks, but it's different for girls. I'm gonna wind up wearing a hairnet and serving Jell-o in the cafeteria!
- "Mud": That won't happen, because a lot of girlsstart out... lumpy. But you'll get thinner, and then you'll start to grow... chests, and then you'll be going out with guys who hang me up by my underwear.
“Back in the '60s, when we said we wanted to change society, maybe we should've been more specific.”
- "Mud": Who's this?
- Dennis Van Welker: Winston Churchill. Jimi Hendrix of the spoken word.
- "Mud": Who's Jimi Hendrix?
- Dennis Van Welker: Michael Jordan of the electric guitar.
- Zach: We're not "delinquent friends".
- Trish: Oh, really? Then how come you go to military camps every summer, because you like the haircuts?
- Zach: You know my Dad. "Military camp builds character".
- "Mud": How could you invite her over?! She's going to find out!
- Dennis Van Welker: Mud, in a couple of years, two things will happen. One, you'll grow a ridiculous mustache that looks fruit mold on your upper lip. Two, you'll suddenly understand why men invite charming, attractive women to dinner.