“I do not approve of Set's rule. But I doubt yours would be much better.”
“Gods of Egypt” quotes(2016)
Plot – Set is the merciless God of Darkness who has usurped the throne and has plunged into chaos the peaceful empire. The human race is in danger and a hero asks for help to Horus, embarking then on a journey to save the world. Gods and mortals have to test their courage and face the evil Set.
All actors – Brenton Thwaites, John Samaha, Courtney Eaton, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Paula Arundell, Alia Seror-O'Neill, Emily Wheaton, Elodie Yung, Rachael Blake, Bryan Brown, Michael-Anthony Taylor, Emma Boothshow all
“Gods of Egypt” Quotes 17 quotes
“I'm the goddess of love! If I don't do this, I am nothing!”
“You're not fit to be king... it's my turn now.”
“- Set: [about to be killed] Wait! I spared your life, didn't I?
- Horus: I won't make that mistake.”
“I tore the wings off my wife. Imagine what I'll do to you...”
“- Horus: Are you sure you're not a god?
- Bek: What would I be the god of? Stupidity?
- Horus: The impossible.”
“- Zaya: Set has taken over Egypt, and has enslaved its people. Only one god can save us, but not without his eyes.
- Bek: Steal from a god? Only a madman would try such a thing.
- Zaya: [smiles] Where do you think we could find someone so mad?”
“I am the goddess of too much.”
“Normally when a bird lands on my beat I kill it, before it can shit.”
“- Bek: What would happen if I drank that?
- Horus: You would be refreshed. Then you would die.
- Bek: It doesn't seem right that the water of Creation would kill.
- Horus: I would kill you, For wasting my water.”
“- Ra: Egypt has always been a paradise. But now, there is chaos. God of the air, you must protect the mortals.
- Horus: I don't know if I'm strong enough.
- Ra: Then becone stronger.”
“- Set: Did you miss me?
- Hathor: I have to miss you, I'm your prisoner.”
“I don't want to die, I want to live! I want to live down on earth, amongst the lands I have conquered!”
“I’ll love you forever. Death is not the end.”
“Every night the battle between chaos and creation must go on, otherwise the world will be destroyed.”
“- Bek: [sees giant snakes] We should run.
- Horus: Run?
- Bek: We mortals do it all the time!”
“- Bek: You really watched the world come into being?
- Thoth: I don't lie.
- Bek: Where were you watching it from, if nothing had been created yet?
- Thoth: If I even attempted to explain, your brain would liquefy and run out of your ears.”