“The Hulk” quotes(2003)
Plot – Bruce Banner is a brilliant genetic engineering researcher but he hides a painful past: an accident makes him absorb a lethal dose of radiation, so he suffers with nausea and loss of consciousness. Moreover he gradually transforms into a huge, brutal and violent creature and the army intervenes. Bruce realizes all this started many years ago, due to his father's genetic experiments, and now he is a victim of his own anger.
All actors – Eric Bana, Jennifer Connelly, Sam Elliott, Josh Lucas, Nick Nolte, Paul Kersey, Cara Buono, Todd Tesen, Kevin Rankin, Celia Weston, Mike Erwin, Lou Ferrigno, Stan Lee, Regi Davis, Craig Damon, Geoffrey Scott, Regina McKee Redwing, Daniel Dae Kim, Daniella Kuhn, Michael Kronenberg, David Kronenberg, Rhiannon Leigh Wryn, Lou Richards, Jenn Gotzon, Louanne Kelley, Toni Kallen, Paul Hansen Kim, John Littlefield, Lorenzo Callender, Todd Lee Coralli, Johnny Kastl, Eric Ware, Jesse Corti, Rob Swanson, Mark Atteberry, Eva Burkley, Rondda Holeman, John Maraffi, Michael Papajohn, David St. Pierre, Boni Yanagisawa, David Sutherland, Sean Mahon, Brett Thacher, Kirk B.R. Woller, Randy Neville, John Prosky, Amir Faraj, Ricardo Aguilar, Victor Rivers, Lyndon Karp, , Andy Arness, Rory J. Aylwardshow all
“The Hulk” Quotes 14 quotes
“Think about all those men out there, in their uniforms! Barking and swallowing orders! Inflicting their petty rule over the entire globe! Think of all the harm they've done! To you! To me! To humanity! And know this, that we can make them, and the flags, and the anthems, and the governments disappear! In a flash! You and me!”
“- Talbot: You and I have never had the chance to get to know each other properly.
- Bruce Banner: Well, that's because I don't want to get to know you. Properly or improperly.”
“I took everything that was dear to me and transformed it into nothing more than a memory.”
“You shall die and be reborn a hero! Of the kind that walked the Earth long before the pale religions of civilization infected humanity's soul!”
“You know what scares me the most ? When it happens, when it comes over me... and I totally lose control, I like it.”
“- Betty Ross: All you've given Bruce is fear. Fear of life.
- Father: Fear. Perhaps, Miss Ross. And loneliness, too. Yes. I feel them both.”
“- Young David Banner: There's simply no way to shield against every weaponized agent. Instead, I can make super immune systems by strengthening the human cellular response.
- Young Ross: Banner, I know where you're going, but manipulating the immune system is dangerous and stupid. The President's science advisors made it absolutely clear: no...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Father: How little you understand, Miss Ross. And how dangerous your ignorance has become.
- Betty Ross: I'm sorry?
- Father: Don't be sorry. My son is... unique. That's why you can't relate to him. And because he is unique, the world will not tolerate his existence. Will they? But you - you try. Don't you?”
“I don't know who I am. I don't know what I'm becoming. But I know one thing for sure, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.”
“You know, consciously, you may control it, but subconsciously, I bet that's another story.”
“- Betty Ross: What happened to you last night?
- Bruce Banner: I had the most vivid dream. It was like being born. Coming up for air, light hitting my face, screaming. My heartbeat was like boom, boom, boom.”