Energy quotes39 energy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Man, I'm so far beyond that shit now. I get energy from the air. I talk to polar bears. I converse with paramecium. Man, I fuck nuclear waste.”
“- Professor Charles Xavier: Ladies and gentlemen of NASA, this is the voice of Charles Xavier. Could somebody apprise me of the situation?
- NASA Flight Director: We were picking up solar flares. We believe the heat shorted out their electricity. The lost control, communication, orientation, pretty much everything.
- Professor Charles Xavier:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Movement is never mute. It is a language. It's a series of energetic shapes written in the air like words forming sentences. Like poems. Like prayers.”
“Is that play legal?”
“- Susan Storm: You said you weren't the one trying to destroy our world. Then who is?
- The Silver Surfer: The One I serve.
- Susan Storm: Who do you serve?
- The Silver Surfer: It is known by many names. My people called it... Galactus, the devourer of worlds. It must feed on energy to survive, both thermal and organic.”
“The Age of Oil has really exhausted its usefulness, and it has actually become a danger to our lives and our ability to survive on the planet.”
“- Rube Baker: Wow, Willie's really got some power.
- Lou Brown: Yeah, for a guy who'll be bagging groceries in a couple of weeks!”
“My grandfather taught me the energy of life goes in a circle in a perfect flow, balanced. He said until I find my center, my circle would never be whole.”
“You're like an energy vampire. You suck the life out of people and take the fun out of being a lawyer.”
“You. You're afraid. That you will never be as strong as Darth Vader.”
“You'd be surprised how much energy is in a beam of light.”
“She said all energy is only borrowed, and one day you have to give it back.”
“Memory is energy! It doesn't disappear - it's still in there. There's a physiological pathway to our earlier consciousnesses. There has to be; and I'm telling you it's in the goddamned limbic system.”
“We were all feeling a bit shagged and fagged and fashed, it being a night of no small expenditure.”
- Jeannine: Hey, you stand behind me in the choir, you sing well, you have a lot of energy.
- Conrad "Con" Jarrett: Oh you do... I mean, I do?
- Jeannine: I mean that's a good thing.
“Energy never dies. It just changes form.”
“People are always most alive just before they die.”